014

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoseok hyung..." Jungkook muttered under his breath as he throbbed towards the older boy with his hand onto his stomach that Hae Bin had kneeled him.

Taehyung was wrong when he assumed that Jungkook and Hoseok were at home. Hoseok was already out of the door and he had mistaken Yoongi for the latter. 

Hoseok had just came back home just after a few minutes that Hae Bin had left. Hoseok looked at the younger boy in shocked as the younger boy looked in pain as he walked towards Hoseok.

"What happened to you?" Hoseok asked concernly. 

"She remembered us... or more like me," Jungkook grutted, ignoring Hoseok's question. 

Hoseok's eyes went bigger. "Ho-how could you tell her?!" Hoseok did not know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. 

"I did not! I just asked if she remembered me. She blanked out for a few minutes and immediately kneeled my stomach as she came to her senses," Jungkook answered. 

"You're such a fool, Jeon Jungkook," Hoseok rolled his eyes and walked into his room. He did not know how to react to what would happen next. 

A tiny figure sat on the built-in sofa in her house that was right next to the gigantic window. She leaned against the window and stared down at what seem like an endless pit. She could see the beautiful city that was starting to darken as the sun began to set. The tiny people at the most bottom looked like ants. It was funny how she was scared of that window when she was younger as she had feared that she might accidentally break the fragile glass if she had leaned against it, causing her to fall. 

She closed her eyes slowly. 

"Do you remember me?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Jeon.Jung.Kook," the person in front of her said those three words. Her eyes widen as she started to remember....

"Why have you only came back here now?" She whispered to herself, shaking her head. "Where's Hobie?" A tear slipped out of her eye as she remembered that special day.

Hoseok laid in his bed motionlessly. Yoongi was in the room too but he made no noise, making it appear as if Hoseok was the only one in the room. 

"Hyung... she... she remembered us... or more like me," Jungkook tried to catch his breath. 

Hoseok opened his eyes and pressed his lips together, staring at the white ceiling above him. "Hae Bin...." he whispered and shook his head a bit too vigrously. "Do you still miss hyung?"

[Five years ago...]

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Hae Bin shouted, chasing after Jungkook around the entire apartment. Just after a few moments later, an older male appeared from his room. His eyes widen as he watched the two 15-year-old teenagers chasing one another like kids. 

"Woah!" He uttered out in shocked.

From his single word, it managed to get the two teenagers' attention. Hae Bin smirked at Jungkook who was staring at Hae Bin with his always-shook face and rushed towards the older boy.

"Hobie oppa!" She cried like a little kid, hiding behind the older boy's back. "That Jungkook is trying to har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter