023

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock knock.

She heard the timid sound on the door. Closing her eyes, she tried to ignore the knockings on the door. She did not have the energy to walk to the door. She just wanted to be alone and forgetten for the time being. 

The rays of the sun were strongly trying to get through the dark curtains blocking them from trespassing into her room. She had stayed like that for the entire time this morning. She wanted to forget the moment that had happened yesterday, but everytime she thinks about it, she felt her heart beating a little faster, every second. 

"Hae Bin?" The doorknob twisted open as her mother appeared from the opened door. She had a worried expression on her face. "Are... are you okay, Hae Bin?" 

"I'm... I'm fine, Ms Lee," she replied in a whisper. She avoided her mother's eye contact. 

Ms Lee pressed her lips together, observing her daughter's actions before turning to the boy who was standing beside her.

"I- I don't think she's fine to see you," Hae Bin's mother told the boy.

"It's okay then," the boy replied, grabbing Hae Bin's attention. 

"W-who's there?" She asked, jutting up straight, trying to see past her mother to see who was at the door. 

"It's... me, Yoongi," the boy replied. 

"What... what are you doing here?" Hae Bin asked. She sounded a lot active.

"I just... want to ask you something..." He drifted off, standing in front of the door. Hae Bin sees his black hair and half of his handsome face.

"Come on in," Hae Bin gave a gentle smile. 

Yoongi glanced at Ms Lee who gave him a tight smile before he slipped into her dark room, and closed the door, absorbing all the lights out. 

"Is anything wrong?" He asked, walking slowly up to her. 

"I'm so sorry if the room is too dark..." She started. "It's just that I feel very moody now."

"And may I ask why is that?" He asked, taking a seat on the edge of her bed. 

She sighed, her head down. She shook her head. "Something I did yesterday... It- It shouldn't have happened," she answered.

"So you went...." He replied.

Hae Bin looked up. "You-you knew?" 

Yoongi gave her a small smile. "Jungkook asked me to get the tickets for him... but when he came back yesterday, he was pretty sad looking," he continued. 

"We... we kissed." 

That left Yoongi stunned. His eyes widen as he tried to register whatever the girl in front of him had said. 

"I... I thought he was just a stranger... I thought I should give it a try. Temptation was riding up on me and I felt a little magical... I- I was captivated in his soft features and before I knew it, I kissed him..." Hae Bin hid her face under her blackets. 

Yoongi chuckled. "Are... are you okay now?" He asked.

"As you can see, I'm in a dilemma...." I replied. "I... I kissed my childhood friend."

"Isn't Hoseok your childhood friend?" He asked. "I didn't know that Jungkook was also your childhood friend..."

"How do you even know that?" Hae Bin asked, a confused face was on her face.

He chuckled again. "I know a lot of things because people trust me with their secrets."

"Don't tell anyone about mine too..." I drifted off. 

"I wouldn't," he smiled.

"Well.... thank you, Yoongi... thank you for making my day a little better," She smiled at the boy in front of her who returned the same smile back. "Actually... why are you here? Visiting me?" 

"I wanted to hang out with Jungkook to make him feel a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter