012

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae Bin creased her eyebrows as the two of them walked silently on the way to Hae Bin's school. The only sound produced was the crackles of the dried leaves that they had stepped on. 

Hae Bin was curious. Why did Hoseok asked me to leave Jungkook alone? If he isn't going to talk? She thought to herself, tilting her head at a side. 

"Hey... Hae Bin?" Hoseok started after a few hesistation. It was the first time Hoseok had opened his lips after escaping the crowded city and leaving Jungkook all alone. Hae Bin said nothing but waited patiently for him to continue. "Have... have you forgotten me?" He asked, bitting his lower lip. 

"For-forgotten you?" Hae Bin raised her eyebrow. She did not care to look at Hoseok. "I... I just met you a day or two ago," she answered.

"Jung... Hoseok," he whispered, loud enough for Hae Bin to hear him. "Jung Hoseok," he repeated, looking back at Hae Bin. "Does... does that name ring to you?"

Hae Bin chuckled and nodded her head. "Of course, that's your name," Hae Bin replied. "And... what about your name?" 

He halted in his place and pressed his lips together. "No... nothing," he whispered, shaking his head and looked in front of him. "Well, we are at your school now," he informed Hae Bin, giving her a tight smile. He held her shoulders and pushed her towards the gate that was in front of the school. "Bye!" He waved his hand and smiled energetically at Hae Bin. Hae Bin looked back, as if she wanted to ask him more questions but Hoseok had already walked away.

Two figures sat beside one another, they were staring at the gigantic window in front of their faces. The window had a clear view of the school's entrance. 

"There she is!" The first figure, a girl, smiled as she watched the pretty girl walking into the school. The girl's light brown hair fluttered like butterflies behind her. 

"Who's that person?" The second one asked, creasing his eyebrows as he tried to focus on the person that had walked the girl to school. 

"Who?" The first one asked. The second one pointed his finger towards the boy that he had laid his eyes on. She trailed her eyes from the girl to the dull-oranged-hair boy that was standing in front of gates, watching the girl walking into the school.

"Doesn't he look familiar?" The second one asked, twisting his head towards the slim figure of the first. 

The first one frowned as she pressed her lips together. "Jung.Ho.Seok," she gritted her teeth. 

A couple of students walked past her and the male, blocking their view. They cleared it for them after a few minutes but the boy was no longer to be seen. 

"Hey there," the girl from before greeted them, giving the first one a hug. "What are you guys doing here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter