Chapter 4: Love Rain

Reminisce: Golden Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno is walking in a city full of unknown. He is heading to the dorm, without knowing that his friends are looking for him already. The lights have turned brighter during the night. However, Jeno is not a fan of lights nor moons. Jaemin does. But there is no sign of full moon, or maybe in his thought that it was surrounded by the clouds. But how come? There's a feeling of doubt on Jeno's face, because normally moon shines at night. Why does he care anyway? Because of Jaemin? It was a long time since they've part ways, however, there are signs that Jeno misses the latter at some point. 

Upon walking to the crowded community in Seoul, he felt something on his head that drops. Oh no. Jeno's thoughts at the moment was not only Jaemin, but also the possible rain coming up. He didn't bring his umbrella because he is confident that it will not rain during the night. 

He starts to act up like a man who's in a rush during mornings. He run as fast as possible for him to come on the bus stop on time, considering he didn't bring his watch also, so he is clearly insensitive when time matters. He runs for himself, whilst of not giving a care about the people around him who are also walking in the city full of unknown and bright lights, as long as he won't get himself wet. He must reach the bus stop before its too late, like manning up to his bestfriend prior to the graduation, but he is late. He is too late to realize everything when things have changed. He is too late when the both of them already bid their final sayings before parting ways. 

Before he reach the bus stop, the thunderstorms are being heard representing that there will be an occurence of downpour. The force of nature won't be stopped. It is indeed impossible for people to stop a certain phenomena. Change is constant. For Jeno, he truly misses Jaemin. In his mind, does Jaemin still know him this time? Though time have already passed, that they could have been together as a couple now. Maybe one of these nights, they are walking around the city, hand in hand, showing their sweetness to the crowd. 

He wasted a lot for big time. 

A few minutes later, he reached the bus stop on time. He is breathing in an uncontrollable manner, showing signs of exhaustion while running a mile just to reach the bus stop. Little did he know that the bus he will be riding has left the place. Suddenly, the drops is heard from the roof of the bus stop, he looks up and looked at the sign of the drops fell on the roof. Damn. He thought he made it, when he look at the watch showing the time, he's late for about ten minutes. He has to wait for another hour before the blue-colored bus arrive at the bus stop. 

Since it is too boring to watch people roaming around the city, he decide to listen some sad music. Jeno sits in a silver colored metallic seat comfortably, while waiting for the bus. Since time for the night when it comes to Jeno is about sad hours, time alloted for him to recall the brighter side of his life. He is about to reach his pocket to get his phone for some soundtrip, when someone familiar to his ears calls his name. 

"Jeno?" the voice is too familiar. He looks around when at his right, there's a sign of the and only, Mark Lee. Jeno became anxious at this moment, thoughts are piling up that maybe he is getting scolded by Ten, or Mark is going to do something at him. It is a shocking moment for the both of them, when in the first place how did Mark found him? The situation cannot be called as coincidence in Jeno's thought. He has a strong feeling that there is something up, or more relevant to his perspective. 

"What are you doing here, Mark?" Jeno, who is still shocked evidently on his face asks Mark. Mark chuckles at the moment he sees Jeno who is truly dumbfounded about the situation. But then, he doesn't want to worry Jeno that much because he understands what is going on with the latter, and he is the one who can cope Jeno's sadness at the moment. He is about to inform Jeno that the members on the dorm is looking for him during the whole day, but to no avail that Mark is the only one who found him, however, he decide not to open the topic. On Mark's perspective while looking Jeno, he is too vulnerable. Fragile as described. 

"Looking for a company, bro?" Mark said. Jeno feels a little relief from his hyung, showing that there's no need to worry about. For Jeno, Mark is the one who can be relied when it comes to Jaemin, since in the first place, they are bestfriends, then followed by the younger members. Jeno nods, then Mark starts to sit because it was a long ride for him to find his best friend. The rain starts to fall strongly. It looks like this is a good weather for Jeno to say what he wants to open up. Mark thought to himself.

"Is it about Jaemin, aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter