Chapter 3

Reminisce: Golden Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                While Jeno is on his room, the boys wanted to buy a food on the market because they are hungry especially that there is no pile of food on the fridge. 

                Jisung asked, “Is it me or it is unfair? Because Jeno-hyung is doing nothing today!” that cause commotions to support Jisung’s question.

              Ten answered, “I think it will be better to let him rest especially he woke up dull and pale today, baby chick. Next time, I’ll go get him to help us. But not this time, okay?” The maknae nods his head to agree on what Ten had said.

                The boys had split into 2 groups: Renjun, Chenle and Mark were the ones who'll buy food on the market, meanwhile Jisung and Ten will cook the meal. Luckily, both Jisung and Ten can play at the dorm because they have to wait for the three boys to arrive from the market.

                After the boys have organized their day's schedule, the boys have returned to their respective bedrooms. Renjun and Chenle were about to change their clothes into the bedroom, but Mark aims to go home early. He noticed that the two are cuddling each other again on the couch. Mark started to become annoyed and disgusted towards the couple's unnecessary gestures while looking at the fridge.

                “What the f- are you doing? Let’s go because we need to arrive before lunch!”, Mark said. Renjun and Chenle stands on the couch and fixed themselves. Few minutes later, the couple have already went inside the bedroom. Mark noticed them took a lot of time to change their clothes when they are only going to the market, not on a fashion week or elegant occassions. He starts to become impatient, and starts to whine at the two young males.

                “We are going to the market! Not a f-ckin promenade. Do you want to go or not?”, Mark asked while the couple gets annoyed with Mark's immature actions.

                 "Mark, chill! You are not going to be lost since you are older than us." Chenle commented. Mark tries to punch Chenle in a joke mannger, but Renjun being the protective boyfriend he is, the latter just broke the small fight between his boyfriend and Mork. A few minutes later, the three boys grabbed the shopping list and their bags to keep the goods to be bought at the market, and leaves the dorm.

                “Ten-hyung, how about we play right now? Its boring and Jeno-hyung is inside, and you just told us that we shouldn’t let him go outside because of his situation.” Jisung being the maknae of the group he is begans to while on his "mother" or the older male.

              “Not this time, Baby Chick. We must wait for them.” Ten disagrees at first but when Jisung showed his aegyo which is one of Ten’s weaknesses, he agrees in the end.

              An hour has passed, Ten starts to become worry towards Jeno because the younger male is just staying in his bedroom the whole day. He is worried, not only worried, but terribly worried about Jeno’s situation because he probably wants the younger to suffer happiness of all the hardships experienced by the boy. All the boys did their best to make him happy, unfortunately they have failed to turn the table. They don’t know already what can make Jeno happy, instead of thinking about Jaemin, who is Jeno's best friend.

               “Should I check Jeno-hyung on his bedroom?” –Jisung asked the older.

               “Hmm, maybe, I should be the one to check him first.” –Ten answered.

                He stopped their little game with Jisung, and goes to check Jeno’s bedroom.

                When he opened the door, he saw a familiar figure on the bed. On the other hand, little did they know that  he saw a black ‘wig’ and a body covered with blanket wasn't really Jeno himself. The older male starts to come closer on the bed frame, to check if Jeno is resting well. He saw that the blanket is a little bit off, so the older man tried to fix the blanket, until he starts to become shocked when he saw a doll facing on him. As he removes the blanket, it was all pillows under the surface of blanket.

                “Holy- JISUNG-AH!!! JENO IS MISSING!” Ten screamed. His motherly action causes Jisung to flinch and went from the living room as soon as possible. It is inaudible as it sounds, so he tried to ask the older male for better understanding. Now, the room is full of intense atmosphere causing to a chaos.

               “Where’s Jeno-hyung? But he supposed to come outside his bedroom door and he probably saw us before he left. What could have happened?” Jisung asks the older who’s currently freaking out on what is happening.

               “I FREAKING DON’T KNOW!!!!!” –Ten worries to the younger boy about his situation.

               Ten starts to look for some signs on Jeno's room painted in white because of his sudden loss, and there shows a notice that the window is open.

               “OH MY GOD!” –Ten exclaimed.

               “THE WINDOWS OPEN!” –Jisung is shocked. Later on, he goes out to the room and goes outside of the apartment to chase Jeno.

               Ten is about to call Mark to inform him about the chaos. He rushes himself to his bedroom because the phone is there. Later on, Jisung arrived at the apartment showing that he doesn’t know where Jeno is.

                Jisung runs to Ten’s bedroom, observing Ten’s actions.

                “Stop, Ten-hyung! He didn’t die, okay?” Jisung said.

            But the older replied, “HOW? How can we assure that he’s okay? He escaped throughout the window and goes to somewhere else.” Ten opens his phone and calls Mark. The phone starts to ring and later on, Mark answers the call.

             On the market, the three boys was about to go home, when Mark starts to feel that his phone is vibrating, confused of whether he got a text or a phone call, and there he sees Ten's caller ID but he reluctantly answered the call..

                /on the line/

                “Hello, Ten-hyung! We’re about to go hom-“ Mark said.

                “MARK! JENO IS MISSING!!” –Ten screamed through the line.

                “WHAT???” –Mark starts to freak out about what he just heard.

                Renjun and Chenle’s jaw dropped when Ten said about Jeno’s situation.

                “What about our date, Chenle?” –Renjun asked Chenle.

              “We need to find Jeno as soon as possible, Renjun! Get on your knees. We’ll arrange the date soon, okay?” –Chenle answered. Renjun nods and hugs him which Chenle turns into a tomato. The shocked face remains on Mark's face, and starts to have a pile of thoughts on where Jeno could have gone at this hour. The call is still on the line, so he manage to reply on Ten.

                “We’ll be there by fifteen minutes, don’t worry.” –Mark said.

                “BE HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, AS IN RIGHT NOW!” –Ten with his armalite scream, and there goes him turning the call to avoid the demonic practice of Ten.

                 After 15 minutes, the three boys arrived at the dorm and head themselves to Ten’s bedroom.

                “WTF happened? Jisung!!!” Mark grabbed Jisung’s arms and swing because he is worried about Jeno.

               Jisung wants to stop the older but he carries himself to the situation. Later on, he makes himself out of the conversation by grabbing Ten’s hand and push him on the bed because he is already pissed off.

                “Wow, nice bedroom of Jeno, wow.” –Renjun said in a sarcastic way.

                “NICE? WHAT NICE, RENJUN?” –Jisung asks the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter