White Letter and Notes

Tiramisu Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was on holiday, having a lazy Sunday as usual. He was watching a Korean drama on the couch, pouring his soul into enjoying City Hunter. When a plottwist was about to come, suddenly, the bell rang and he had to turn off the device and go out to see who's visiting him.

Slipping inside his flip-flops, he waddled over the door and saw a postman. 

"Hello, you got a letter."

The boy took it, then bid a goodbye. He went back to his favourite place of the day and opened the letter with a frowning expression.

He was shocked by was written in the piece of paper.

"Dear Kyungie,

I'm in Canada now, but I will be back to Korea by next week. I know, it's surprising, but I'm doing this for my company. Your noona would like to see you when she gets back.

ㅡJieun♥"

He neatly folded the letter and put it back to its place. Kyungsoo had to think. He's going to reveal his identity if his noona will be here! What if Jongin knows about Jieun and won't believe him? The latter's plans and developing friendship ㅡ or should I write 'relationship'? ㅡ would be ruined. It was his fault... He came up with this stupid idea that his fake name is his cousin's name. Fate was against him, everybody could see that. 

What will Jongin say? What's going to happen? Would Jieun and the said man have interest in each other after meeting? Because they would meet each other, that was a fact. Eventually Kyungsoo would introduce his noona to the other and he didn't want to have his first heartbreak yet. Jongin was so nice to him ㅡ through almost eight days ㅡ and always bought him something sweet, like the ice cream cake they ate three days ago. 

Yeah, they hung out quite a few times in the café, but nothing more would happen than eating, chattering or driving the younger home. He wanted skinship to participate in their so called relationship, adorable, warm hugs to join the time they spent together, maybe a few caressing by the cheeks with the other's sweet, long thumb, making Kyungsoo blush-

No. Pull yourself together. 

Everything would go fine if Jieun wouldn't show up. Since noona got the key for Kyungsoo's apartment ㅡ which was payed by her and the latter ㅡ, she could easily sneak into his flat and surprise his little 'brother'. But the other had different plans. Before Jieun arrives, he is going to invite Jongin to his apartment and treat him with some snacks he bought a few days ago, giving him some freshly baked cookies he made with his love...

When he began to focuse on the drama ㅡ which was forgotten a few minutes ago ㅡ, his cheap Sony phone rang. The person who called him was Minseok, who else could it be...? He picked up the device and listened to the other's blabbering.

"Kyungsoo, somebody's here to see you. Get your non-existent bottom here and dress up well. Don't forget to be in your casual clothes." The maid could easily feel that Minseok was smirking in an unusual way ㅡ he wouldn't smirk for anything, this Jongdae guy probably did something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter