Ice Cream Cake

Tiramisu Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next week, Kyungsoo arrived to the café half an hour earlier before the opening. His goal was to decorate his working place with flowers. It would make a more romantic look to the coffee house. Red roses symbolized love and passion, while these flowers in pink symbolized slow developing love. This simple flower could show that the maid was seeing a certain somebody. A certain somebody who came to the café everyday, ordering the same coffee and taking Kyungsoo's breath away with his appearance; a certain somebody, who left a special place in the younger's heart. A certain somebody, whose name was Kim Jongin. He always came in the maid's - now - favourite coat, the expensive beige coat, which never got boring whenever he saw the latter. 

The only problem was, that he didn't see the sumptous coat anymore. It broke his poor heart, the only person he liked here disappeared. He didn't make more tiramisu latte and didn't sway his hips while serving the meal, that people ordered. He just worked, worked and worked nonchalantly, because his mind focused on the orders and coffees he had to serve. 

While opening the door and stepping inside the café, he saw that lover of Minseok, standing in front of the counter where the owner stood. Kyungsoo decided not to sass into their conversation - which stood by flying kisses and 'I love you's - and walked past them quietly. None of them noticed him fortunately. He got to the changing room, got dressed, sure, he did makeup too. 

Now the decorating part came to its moment. The maid opened his backpack and took out three flowerpots, where the pink roses were. His rucksack was full of dirt by now, but that wasn't important. His flowers survived the bumpy travelling to the coffee house, and it surprised him. Kyungsoo went out of the room, smiling happily over nothing like a little child, carefully taking steps. He was afraid of the thought that he would fall with his flowers and his plan would be ruined. 

After placing the flowerpots to their right place, Minseok already opened the café and many people came in to have a nice breakfast or a morning coffee. Chattering sounds filled the air and the noise of spoons hitting the cups associated. It was the usual sounds of a café and everyone knew that. The recommended menu stood by American latte, trifle and ice cream. He would order some, but he had to work, not to eat. 

He worked for hours, but nothing interesting happened and Jongin didn't visit him, which he had been waiting for. 

The café was nearly empty, just a few customers stayed here. It wasn't unexpected that people came into Kyungsoo's working place around 10 o'clock, when the shop closed. But the latter didn't expect Jongin to come.

"H-Hey. I'm so sorry that I didn't visit you, but I was busy-"

"It's nothing." Kyungsoo cut his sentence and answered with a polite smile. "Would you like a tiramisu latte, Jongin?" 

The latter eyed the other one curiously, how did he know that he is going to order that? It was his favourite coffee after all, and he really liked the way the maid makes it, so he decided to stay at Minseok's café. 

"Yes, please." 

 

*

 

"Minseok, can I stay here with a person after closing?" Kyungsoo pleaded his boss, who was texting with a person, whose name was Jongdae. A heart emoji was put next to his name. 

The latter looked up, smiling at the maid, who hoped that he could stay here with Jongin for a few hours. It was almost ten o'clock, so he really needed Minseok's permission. 

"No," His smile didn't fade, probably he was being ironic. "Who is that guy that caught your attention?" 

Kyungsoo mumbled a quiet "I could ask the same...", bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter