Maid's Company

Tiramisu Latte
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Minseok, are you being serious?"

"Hey, I own that café and you should be thankful that I saved your jobless ." 

 

Well, this happened a few days ago. Exactly, on Tuesday. Kyungsoo was screwed. He didn't have a job before. The latter really needed money to live on his own. His friend, Minseok, offered him to be an attendant at his café. It wasn't far from his university and the payment would be enough for the said Kyungsoo, but there was one problem. 

He must crossdress.

What was bad in crossdressing? Nothing, but for Kyung, everything was wrong with it. He didn't look feminine enough. His hands were veiny and he didn't have a perfect hourglass shape. His face wasn't feminine either. And wearing a wig? Who can imagine Kyungsoo wearing a wig, one that meant for girls? Long hair didn't suit him, he looked stupid in his eyes. 

Even though he didn't want to work there, he accepted Minseok's offer. Now he woke up to the loud alarm he set on the day before his first day of work. Kyungsoo half-opened his eyes, looking tiredly at his cheap Sony phone. It was ringing oh so loudly, until the soon-to-be-working young man turned it off. Then he stood up - leaving the bed being a mess - and walked over to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror. Luckily, he didn't have any pimples on his face anymore. The latter's skin was so, so pale, it looked like it was made from sugar. "I'm going to be perfect today," he muttered under his breath while combing his hair. 

After having some fun - yes, it was fun to style your hair - with the haircomb, and being clean, he looked for his costume.

Oh, the costume.

Minseok gave him the pretty black and white maid dress, saying that every attendant wears this with those cute lolita shoes and knee socks. It wasn't anything special. Just a waist-hugging dress, its skirt almost approaching Kyungsoo's kneecaps. He really did look ugly in it. Of course, that wasn't the truth. 

He packed the costume and its belongings. Kyungsoo continued his morning routine; he ate breakfast (which included cereals and orange juice), washed up and watered his forget-me-not flowers at the window. Soon, he called a taxi and went off to work. 

When he arrived, he saw a small café, a sign says on a wall the recommended menu for today. Many people sat outside, sipping their coffee and talking to their company. Nobody looks at him while he walks into the coffee shop and he was thankful that they didn't give him any attention. Kyungsoo turns right to face a waiter, who was a pretty girl in a maid costume. 

"Good morning. Would you tell me where is Kim Minseok?"

"Hello. He's in the garden with an important person. Mr. Kim said that he doesn't want people to disturb him. I'm sorry." She sounded professional, but failed when she apologized. Kyungsoo looks at her questioningly, until he sees the girl smiling.

"It's urgent. Please, let me talk to him." He pleaded Yoora - maybe that was her name, it was written on the nametag she was wearing - The waiter's smile faded and she pouted instead.

"But-- Oh, nevermind. Follow me, please."

After Yoora lead him to the café's backyard, he saw two people cuddling on a bench. One of them was his 'boss', Minseok. He smirked towards them. As he thanked Yoora for guiding her to his friend, he already walked to the 'couple' - they were so obvious, duh - both of them jumped in surprise. Their face were as red as a sunset. 

"Kyungsoo, h-hey."Minseok shyly greeted him. The other man bowed to him from his seat.

"Oh hello there, Minseok-ah," he sighed then started again, "Can we talk privately?"

"O-Oh. I'll get going, goodbye." The man waved and ran out of the café's backyard. 

"I came to work. Where can I change?" Kyungsoo said with a bored tone in his voice. It surprised Minseok - again - that his friend really came to work. He told him where he can get dressed, then got back to his job.

 

*

 

Kyungsoo found a small cabin at the back of the café and stepped into it. It really looked cozy. The room had a mirror with a shelf under it, a chair, and a coat-rack. He took out the costume from his backpack. His coat and sweater were already on the rack, then his jeans joined them too. 

After twelve minutes of struggling, he was satisfied with his look. He was wrong when he thought he won't be perfect in the dress. Kyung's almost-hourglass shape could be seen, his hairless legs looked beautiful in those kneesocks. Wearing lolita shoes wasn't a problem either. It looked adorable on his tiny feet. The ribbons on the sides added to his cuteness. 

Here comes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter