Part 1

Take Me Away (Short Story)

(Daehyun x Jiae)

Jiae watched as her fiance walked around the room, greeting his peers. that smile he had on his face was so fake, she could tell. giggling, she took a sip on her wine and looked around. they were few ladies that approached her as well. asking her about things that rich people always talk; money.

she sometimes wondered how did Daehyun get all of his koney and knew all these people. after few minutes, Daehyun came back to the table and sat beside her. holding her hand under the table, he drank his wine. "I dont like it here," she whispered to his ear, making it look so elagant but in reality they were just talking . Daehyun leaned closer and blew into her ear slightly, making her giggled.

Jiae and Daehyun enjoyed the rest of the night with the jazz performances and the ballroom dance. Even though she knew that he went there not just for all this classy but actually to do his mission. Daehyun known as the best assassin in the town along with his 5 other members; Yongguk, Youngjae, Himchan, Jongup and Junhong. she wasnt so sure how did they fall in love and engaged but she liked it. every moment with Daehyun was precious even when they were doing the mission together.

When one of the rich people was giving a speech, Daehyun tapped on Jiae's arm and they quietly went to the balcony on the second level of the mansion. Daehyun stared at the starry night while holding to his fiance hand tightly. "You're going to do your mission now?" she asked. Daehyun turned to look at her and chuckled. "You actually think we come to this ty ballroom dinner and whatnot because of mission?" he asked in a sarcastic way. Jiae crossed her arms, giving Daehyun the look.

Laughing, Daehyun pinched her nose and moved it left and right. "I just want to experience this ty rich people stuff with you. We are getting marry soon.. so i want to see stuffs," Jiae instantly smiled when she heard that. Daehyun is like that. He doesnt look like cares about the world but he's actually the most caring one out of all. if he had some spare time, they would go for picnic and dinners, you name it. and he wouldnt forget to train Jiae how to handle the handguns and some other weapons. his reason was 'I love you with all my heart and i want you to love me with all your heart, so please take care of your heart and i will protect you too," it doesnt make sense, isnt it?

Daehyun leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. he hold her by the back of her neck and kissed her harder. "Please please please," he said but was muffled with her lips. "Take care of yourself. i need you in my life and you're the only thing i love more than myself." he said before continuing the kiss. Jiae nodded and kissed him back. "I love you too, Jung Daehyun,"

-

Daehyun entered the room where the other members were gathering. Youngjae had the naughty smirk on. "You were so loud with her," he teased and the others laughed along. Daehyun sat down beside Junhong, ears red as if it was burning. "Atleast we are confirm to get married. unlike you single ," Daehyun retorted, trying to not sound weak.

They held a meeting to continued their mission. since Jiae had joined the boat, she had to do it as well or else her life will be in danger. They discussed on how to take down the art show that will be held two days from that day. Yongguk told them that they should split into two groups which was team Yongguk and team Jongup. out of all, Yongguk was great with armors whereas Jongup was expert with strategies. Usually, whoever moves under Jongup will have to take care of the main entrance.

This time, Daehyun had to move with Yongguk whereas Jiae had to move with Jongup. for some reasons, the girl was great with guns and her shots were almost perfect. she was almost the same level as the team's long-range shooter, Junhong.

After the meeting ends, Daehyun walked back to his room. back in the days, when Jiae wasnt part of the family, he would shared room with Youngjae or Jongup. but ever since Jiae came, henjust cant leave her alone and so does his man hormones. he opened the door only to see Jiae was observing the guns he laid down on the table.

Daehyun backhugged her and kissed the top of her head. "Cant sleep?" he asked. she was wearing his white shirt and nothing else underneath. She shook her head and sighed. "I heard what you guys talked abt just now.." she confessed and Daehyun gasped. "You didnt.." he said softly but she just smiled. "The microphone is always on you idiot."

Jiae stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Daehyun oppa, this is our first time to be in a separate team. and you know i am not too fond of Jongup.." she said. Daehyun nodded. Jongup was the quiet, 4D dude but worked so damn professional even their leader was too shameful to be compare with Jongup.

Daehyun lifted her up and placed her on the table. he stood in between her legs, pressing dangerously close with her private part. she moaned a softly at the slightest touch. Daehyun leaned in and nuzzled his nose with hers. "Things will be okay. Zelo and Himchan is in the group too. they will take good care of you, baby.."

Well.. will they?

-

Two days had passed it was finally time to roll out. Jiae put on the skinny jeans and bulletproof jacket under her white tshirt. After getting all done, she sat on the chair of her makeup table. on the table was placed, her engagement ring with Daehyun. Ever since they got engaged three months ago, none of them will take it off unless if they were showering. in the ring as well was written both of their names. "I love you so much, Jung Dae.." she mumbled as she put the ring on.

before going on separate ways, Daehyun and Jiae exchanged kisses and left. Jiae went with Junhong and Daehyun rolled out with Youngjae. She had worked with everyone before but out of all, Jongup was the creepiest. She entered the car, sitting beside Himchan.

"You okay kid?" Himchan asked as he placed his hand on her thigh. Jiae nodded and smiled. "Kinda nervous but i'm alright," she replied him politely. Himchan laughed at the politeness. "Chill.. but today you have to be extra careful. the dogs are well trained." he said as he looked outside the windows. swallowing the sudden growing lump in , she looked outside of the window and nodded. Everything will be okay.. she told herself.

The Art Gallery Show was damn huge. no wonder they had to split into two teams. Jiae moved with Himchan and Junhong whereas Jongup moved first. He was incharge of the mapping and placing the members so he had to do some observations and such. Whenever Jiae bumped with Daehyun, they would secretly touched each other's hand and walked away. Both of them was longing for each other.

Jiae walked down the room, hands were ready to take out the gun but face remained stone. She walked and walked, following Himchan from the back. Through the earplug, they heard Jongup explaining the whole building and the dogs around the building. they were a total of 35 of thems and they all have tattoo at their necks. most of them wore suits as well. He also sent few pictures through the phone and everyone got ready at their position.

"Jiae.. you go down there and try kill 3 and i will back you up. Junhong you go to the west and handle the 5 of them there," Himchan said. Jiae nodded and walked to the third level of the building which was an empty floor. she stood by the balcony there and took out her gun that was attached with a silencer. she aimed carefully at the man's head and gave two headshots. before the friend could move to see whats going on, she shot them as well. first at the shoulder so their move will be slower that at the head and chest. same goes to the other one. Smiling proudly, she stood up and out of the blue, a great force hit her at the back of her head, leaving her in the dark.

Daehyun walked carefully to the back door and attacked one of the men there. he cracked them by the neck and shot right at their neck. he walked out and finished the other men. Jongup said, it was better to kill the mem silently before moving the real deal. Out of the blue, someone knocked him be the shoulder from behind and he fell onthe floor with a loud groan.

"Who the are you?" the man said as he gave Daehyun a hard kick onthe rib. Daehyun coughed but didnt stop. he pretended to be hurt until the man pulled him up by his shirt. he took the oppurtunity to twist his hand and knocked his head using the gun before shooting him a couple of times. dusting off the dirt, he walked away, searching for Youngjae. they were supposed to walk together but he was nowhere to be found.

Out of the blue, he heard a shooting sound through the earplug. he gasped and oddly, his chest hurt. "What happened?" he asked. Nonone answered at first but then Yongguk cleared his throat. "Move to Jungsoo. we kill him now." he ordered sternly.

Daehyun was already worried and his palms were sweaty. he fastened his steps and entered the building. Everyone was still obliviously watching the art show despite all the riot tht was happening behind the scene. "Where?"

"forth floor. third room on the left,"

he ran as fast as possible and bumped with Himchan. "Hyung.. Jiae?" he asked. Himchan frowned. "Isnt she with you? she texted saying she went out.." he said in confusion. Daehyun frowned. "Since when?" he almost raised his voice but then he stopped. "i think she had moved first," daehyun said, trying to be positive. he dragged himchan to the room.

all six of them gathered in front of the room. all six without Jiae. Jongup kicked opened the door and there he was. Jungsoo. he was drinking coffee while looking at the arts. there were 15 guards surrounded him and well, Daehyun and the rest charged towards them.

As everyone was busy killing the dogs, daehyun headed for Jungsoo. He grabbed him by his collar and pressed the gun tip at his head. "Where. is. Jiae?!" he said, emphasizing each and every word he spat out at him.

Jungsoo frowned. "Who the hell? i dont even touch any ladies today," he said. Daehyun gritted his teeth and shot him without thinking twice. After he shot Jungsoo, he looked around and s were staring at him.

"Where is Jiae?"

part 1 complete