Caught in a lie

Something you don't see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Jungkook still the same. They still not talking to each other yet. But, the tension loosen a little. Jimin can freely pass by Jungkook without avoiding each other anymore. Jungkook wanted so bad to talk with Jimin but, he can't. It's weird. But, his pride won't allow him. His ego controlled him. Sometimes he wanted to shout it loud but, his mouth was locked. Sometimes he wanted to hug him but his hand pull away. Sometimes he want to sleep with him but his leg drag him away from Jimin. 'They' just don't allowed him to do so. 'They' the ego. The pride. The coolness. Doesn't even want to allow him. 

They went to fan meeting. It's Jimin seat beside Jungkook. Usually, Jimin will tease Jungkook a lot. Usually, Jungkook will be so touchy with Jimin. But today, they're not. Jimin stiff as he sit beside Jungkook. He controlled his hand very well not to touch Jungkook hands. A fan come to them. "Oppa! " he called for Jungkook. "I'm not your oppa..! " Jungkook said, Jimin laugh. "Still.. Oppa.. " she said later to Jimin. Jimin widened his eyes and smile as he doesn't care that girl call him oppa. "Oppa.. Do you know, we ARMY ship you two? " asked the fan girl. Jimin smile. He shake his head. "You should checked it out in YouTube! Your moment was so precious that even us, thought of you as couple. " Jimin choke. He's coughing. Whilst Jungkook chuckled. "I see.. I'll check it later.. " Jimin said and smile to that girl. 'Even our fans ship us.. Why can't I have you? ' Jimin mumbled in his heart. 

It's fans and idols interactions. They are allow to talk with BTS. A fangirl shout Jimin name. "Girl.. You're so full of energy... Be careful not to lost your voice.. " Jimin advice her. They're melting. "Jimin oppa!! " shout a girl later. "Yes? " Jimin answers her. "What do you think of Jungkook oppa?? " she shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter