Teasing you is my happiness

Something you don't see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS look at Jimin solo performance for tomorrow opening. They felt excited to see Jimin. When Jimin song started to play, everyone of them applause. They are so proud of Jimin. He do improve a lot started from debut day. Jimin stand alone on the stage. The spotlight spot to him and the song which sounds so y and attractive manage to make Jimin face change into y and seductive. Jungkook who saw him giggle. 

"Woahhh!! Jiminnie!! " all of them shouted except Jungkook who glued his eyes on Jimin perfect body movement. Jimin was so busy on focusing his dance position to realize the others reaction. He dance as smooth like a river flow, as hard like a stone, as strong as a metal and as seductive as himself. "Yahh!! Yahh!! Jiminnie!! " Rap Mon shout as Jimin show them his y move. Jungkook punched the air. He get up and imitate Jimin dance. All of the members laugh at Jungkook. He is a king of impersonation. "Woahh.. As expected.. Jimin! " Jin look at Jungkook. "Yahh! Why did you love to imitate Jimin a lot? " asked Jin. Jungkook show his bunny smile. "Eheuhekk.. " he laugh. They laughing hard at Jungkook voice of laughing just now. "He is the best when imitate Jimin.. " V said to Jin. "He is king of Jimin impersonation. " J-Hope add. Jimin can't see them as the surrounding was so dark. He went to the backstage. 

.

It's Jimin day to perform his solo dance to the world. He will be the opening performer. He must do his best. He felt nervous. He can't stop wander around, back and forth. Jungkook went to him. "Hyung..? Are you okay? " asked Jungkook who saw Jimin can't stop taking deep breath. "Jungkook-ah.. " he show him his nervous face. "I'm fine.. I'm.. Jungkook-ah!!!!!" He suddenly scream as his nervousness risen. Jungkook laugh. "Jungkook-ah! Help me!! " he hug Jungkook to calm down. "Hyung.. It's okay.. You can do it! Fighting! " Jungkook give him support. Jimin rest his forehead on Jungkook shoulder. He felt so nervous. So much 'what if' in his head. "Hyung.. Look at this.. " Jungkook impersonate Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter