PLAN

Something you don't see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rap Mon and Jin talking to each other in the kitchen. Whilst, V and J-Hope seat on the couch in the living room. Suga and Jimin playing piano as Jimin asked him to play for him. Suga with his good mood, play the piano for him. Jungkook is in the practice room, dancing alone. 

"Hyung.. I think, we should make another plan.. " V suggest as he face Jin and Rap Mon in the kitchen. Jin and Rap Mon look at each other before walking to them. "I think we should.. It's really working last time.. " Jin said as reply to V suggestion. "But, what should we do this time? " asked J-Hope. "I think.. We should let them alone in the dorm. I mean, Suga hyung with Jimin and Jungkook alone in the dorm. Let's see their reaction.. " suggest Rap Mon with his left brows lifted. They smile. "Ahh!! How about this? " asked J-Hope, suddenly come out with an idea. "What is it? " asked Jin. "Let's set hidden camera.. First, we brought Jungkook along to watch the hidden camera.. Suga hyung must involved in this plan.. We should tell Suga hyung that we need him to be clingy with Jimin to make Jungkook jealous.. I am 100% sure that Jungkook will be piss off.. He will definitely go and disturb their time.. What do you think? " asked J-Hope. Everyone was amazed by J-Hope genius idea. They smile and high five with each other. "Let's get started tomorrow. About Suga hyung, I'll tell him.. We got some work to do tonight before we go to sleep.. It's easy.. " Rap Mon said with smile. "Yahh.. Just don't get curse by him.. " Jin said, worried. "Okay hyung. " Rap Mon smile. 

.

It's early in the morning, Jin wake Jungkook up. "Jungkook.. Wake up.. " Jin wake him. "What is it hyung?" Asked Jungkook. "Hurry.. Go take a shower.. We got something to do.. " Jin said later. "Okay hyung.. " Jungkook wake up and lead his way to the bathroom. Jin went out of the room and high five with V who waited at the outside of the room. They lead to the living room after that. Jimin and Suga still sleeping. 

After 10 minutes, Jungkook went to the living room to join them. "What is it hyung? " asked Jungkook. "Jimin got mission today.. So, it will be hidden camera.. We will watch their reaction for today.. Let's go.. " Jin said and brought Jungkook to the practice room to watch their reaction. 

It's started. Their manager wake Jimin up. "Jiminnie.. Jiminnie.. " Jimin woke up and rub his eyes. Jungkook smile looking at Jimin cute face in the morning. "Ahh.. Jimin hyung... So cute.. " he laugh a little. His eyes can't let Jimin out of his sight. V give them signal. They look at Jungkook reaction. So loving eyes. They caught him. "What is it hyung? " asked Jimin after he finished showering. Jimin received a letter. "Jimin taking care of Suga one whole day.. " He read then he laugh. "I'm gonna get killed by him today.. " Everyone of the members who look at Jimin from the camera laughing. Jungkook can't stop smiling. "You must take care of Suga, pet him like a baby.. Baby?? " asked Jimin and laugh again. "I'm so dead.. Suga hyung.. Saranghae.. " Jimin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter