Growing apart

Something you don't see
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Jimin refuse to talk with each other. They talked with each other when they're on camera. When they're at dorm, it's totally apposite. Jimin avoid to meet with Jungkook. Whilst Jungkook refuse to talk anything about Jimin. Rap Mon felt confused. How should he solve this problem? He asked help from Jin. Accidentally, J-Hope and V also was there. 

"Hyung.. Oh! V, Hope hyung.. " Rap Mon said as he saw them. "What is it Joonnie? " asked Jin. Rap Mon sighed. "Hyung.. I think, we should think of a way to get them back. " Rap Mon said later. "That's what we're talking about. " Jin shake his head. "What's wrong with those two? " asked J-Hope later. "I have no idea hyung.. Really.. I don't know.. " V said as he really don't know the source of their arguing. "Actually, I think I know why.. " Rap Mon suddenly said with his thinking face. He look at them. "I think.. Jungkook lost his mind.. " Jin throw him with pillow. "Yahh! It's not time to play around. " V laugh at Rap Mon. "No hyung.. I'm not.. I mean.. Jungkook lost his patient. You know, when Jungkook is in bad temper, he will mad of us without thinking of the consequences. Remember that day? He get mad at you and then he apologize when you get mad of him? " asked Rap Mon to Jin. They nodded. "That's make sense! I think, Jimin was hurt by Jungkook words.. " Jin said later. "But hyung.. The problem is.. How to solve this?? " asked V, confused. "I know.. It's hard... What should we do? " All of them sigh. They found death end. What should they do? 

.

Jimin seat beside Jungkook. Then he asked V to swap place. "V.. Let's swap place.." V nodded as he was so happy to think about his surrounding. Jin slap his forehead. "Fool Tae.. " Rap Mon shake h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter