He's...

An Unexpected Encounter

KS explained everything to her two siblings. Everything. No lies. Her sister reacted like OMG! Because she was a fan. Even though, KS in the start didn't know him. His brother was like OK. But they really can't believe it and they were scared for her. She just made a happy face to show her strength and not show them that she's also scared. She told them she will visit every now and then.

The press had gone crazy over them. LT was here and there receiving calls or taking interviews. He answered every question. He looks his usual self. Annoyed or somewhat irritated. At last, one day full of talks is done!

LT went down to have some snacks with him upstairs. But, there was a noisy opening of drawers. He immediately the lights and tadaaa... KS was there.

"Hey!" He said making her close the drawers immediately.

"Uhm... I was wondering if you have... Uhm---" she said. She was hesitant.

"Hey, what's that on your feet?" he asked with a tone of worrying.

"Ahhh this. Nothing." she said defensively as she went behind the counter to hide her feet.

Too late. LT found it out already. He went to her to check what was wrong. He squatted and took a look at her feet. 

"So, you're finding medicine." he said teasingly as he smiled but immediately stopped it which she didn't see it because he was still examining her foot.

"Uhm... Yes." she said having a faint sound He stood up and went to the cabinets. He took out a small ointment and ask her to sit. 

"What happened to you? Here put the ointment." he said calmly

"I slipped." she said putting the ointment. As he grabbed some chips and was readying to go up again suddenly...

"Ahhhhh!" KS shouted. KS fell on the first step. LT picked her up immediately. 

"What in the world are you thinking? You should've told me you can't manage." he said, annoyed.

"I'm sorry. Sorry, really." she said bowing down

He led her upstairs, not bringing the chips. His hands around her waist and her hands around his shoulders. "Be careful another step." LT said for every step. He then guided her to her room.

"Thank you. Thank you very much" she said as she was bowing about 90 degrees.

She closed her door. LT heard something...

"He's somewhat kind." KS said 

That made him smile that he again, immediately stopped.