Gone

An Unexpected Encounter

Teuk wake up without Sora on the other side of the bed. He went down only to see Yoona and Manager Ming on the counter eating while talking to each other. Where the hell is Sora? Teuk wondered inside his head.

"Teukie!" Yoona said uneasily like she had done something wrong to him as she approached Teuk like he's not already approaching them. 

"Hey!" Teuk greeted her without any signs of awkwardness or anything. Yoona got back to the counter and Teuk got a bowl and made himself a bowl of chocolate oatmeal. He slid on the high chair beside Manager Ming.

Kring! it was Yoona's phone. She excused herself and went out of the kitchen. Teuk elbowed Manager Ming's arm which caused him to spill the cereals and milk that was on the spoon he was about to put inside his mouth. 

"What?" Manager Ming said annoyed. 

"Do you know where is Sora?" He said trying not to sound disturbed.

"Up in your room. Duh where else?" Manager Ming stated sounding like a girl.

"Do you think I'll ask you that if she's in my room?" Teuk stated as a matter-of-fact.

"Right." Manager Ming answered defeated. "Well, I don't really know... maybe out for a bit?" Manager Ming's tone was uncertain.

My rules were clear. Where the hell is she? Teuk thought now irritated.

Before he could even tell Manager Ming that he needed to go out to find Sora, Yoona appeared to his side gripping his arm and dragged him out of the kitchen. As soon as they were out of Manager Ming's sight, Yoona held out a piece of paper and rose it in front of Teuk.Teuk's eyes widened and he immediately snatched it from Yoona's hand.

"What the hell is this?" Teuk said trying to sound surprised?

"Don't play dumb, Teuk. This is between you and Sora, right?" Yoona crossed her arms to her chest.

"What the ? No." He said but not convincing enough for Yoona to believe.

"Yes it is. You're faking your relationship with her. Why of all people her?" She said her voice almost angry.

"What's in it for you? And haven't you heard the news? We were caught by accident in the airport and the fans and people thought we were together and Manager Ming decided that that's what best for now - to pretend." Teuk didn't know why he needed to explain everything to Yoona. It's not like he owed her any.

"Do you... by chance find her attractive? Or recall something?" Yoona said cautiously.

Recall? Was Sora part of my life? Damn. These were the thoughts that was running inside Teuk's head. he's confused. Did Yoona know her? Well, what the .

"What are you saying?" Was all the words that came out from teuk's mouth.

"Uhm... Err... you know. The second question isn't related to the first one." Yoona said stuttering. "It's just that it's been a long time..." Yoona said as she put her arms around Teuk's neck and hugged him.

Teuk froze. He couldn't possibly have feelings for her after what she had done to him. He washed away that thought in his head and pulled away.

Yoona sighed. "Don't get yourself hurt in this process of having a fake relationship wih her. And don't find her anymore." She patted Teuk's shoulder and left.

Whatever that was, Teuk didn't understand. He didn't want to understand. All he wanted to do is to find Sora.

__________________________________

He didn't ask permission from Manager Ming as he left and he's sure as hell that when he opened his phone on, There'll be a several messages and voice mails from Manager Ming. Although that wasn't exactly his thought. All he thought was how the could he find Sora. He first went to her home but a neighbor told him that Sora hasn't come back and her siblings are at school. Then he went searching to the city, Seoul.

It was now quarter to nine and he has been successful with the disguising part but hasn't been so in finding Sora. It was not until he almost decided to give up that she saw Sora by the swing at a park. Although the park was in front of a busy street there wasn't anyone in there except Sora. 

"Are you trying to get away? Damn." Teuk said angrily as he grip Sora's wrist. 

"Teuk?" Sora said doubtful as she turned around.

"Where the hell have you been?" Teuk said gripping her wrist tighter.

"I thought we were done. Aren't we?" Sora stood up so she could face him properly.

"What?!" He released her wrist and removed his wig and glasses.

"Yoo - " Sora didn't dare to continue. Maybe Yoona didn't want her near Teuk so she said that Teuk was done with her well in fact Yoona invented it.

"Me? Why me?" A confused look on his face flashed.

"I'm sorry. I think I just needed a time of everything that had had happened." Sora lied not daring to look at Teuk's way.

Teuk pulled both her wrist and hugged her. I thought she's gone. Thank goodness I found her. Teuk smiled at his thought. He didn't even know why it's such a big deal to find her. 

Show, she said to himself. To protect his image, yes. 

So that's why he hugged me. Sora thought as she saw a few female teenagers taking picture of the two of them. 

 

=================================

I'm soooooooo sorry if this took so long =((((((((( PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M REALLY SORRY I WAS JUST REALLY BUSY WITH REVIEW FOR COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS (ACTUALLY I STILL AM). I"M REALLY SOOOOORRYYYYYY :((((((((( AND I MISSED YOU GUYS AND I APPRECIATE AND I AMM GLAD WITH YOUR APPREACIATIVENESS TOWARDS THIS STORY!!!! I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE!!!! >:D<

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!! I REALLY REALLY MISSED THIS SITE!!! PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.... I'M TRYING TO MANAGE MY TIME NOW (CROSS MY HEART) :) I'M SORRY AGAIN!!!

I WISH YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE ALTHOUGH NOT SO MUCH SORA IN HERE :) :) SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME ALTHOUGH I'VE GOT THE PLOT NOW... I WANT YOUR OPINIONS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS :) :) :) I LOLOLOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANKS!!!! XX