Freeing the Restraints

An Unexpected Encounter

THIS ONE'S FOR YANORA :) Your message really encouraged me ^___^ Fighting, chinggu!!! <3 <3

----------------------------

Sora wasn't able to sleep because of what happened earlier. The kiss. It felt real and it was passionate. Yet after that magical kiss, Teuk didn't say anything and so did she. The order came, they ate, still nothing. Sora was quite of confused. She can't comprehend on why Teuk did that thing but didn't confirm anything. It's like she felt that she was left hanging.

Teuk drove Sora crazy the whole night. Well, it's not just her. Teuk himself wasn't able to sleep. He doesn't know what to do after that. He thought that it wasn't a smooth move. Well heck it wasn't a very smooth one. And though it's a move to get Sora, he can't seem to confirm the feelings he have for Sora because there's still Yoona. But then again... he kissed her... twice! Another thing is that... she's someone who seemed so important to him yet he can't put a finger on who Sora really was in his life or if she was a part of his life. 

Morning came and they both thought of avoiding each other which is impossible since they're playing pretend and it requires for them to stick together - especially today since Manager Ming wants them to go out together since speculations rose that they are what they doing. But of course they can't be what they are doing, which is playing pretend, since that's the whole point of that. 

Sora ate breakfast in real quick pace since she has memorized that Teuk will not wake until 9 am. It's quarter to 9 though. But she was wrong.Teuk suddenly appeared at the stairs which was just right beside the counter where she was eating. Both of them were shocked but immediately loose eye contact with each other. Teuk slowly went to grab his bowl of cereals while Sora cautiously finished what's left on her plate. But before she could slide out of her chair and put her plate in the sink, Teuk spoke.

"Hey..." her shoulders rose aburptly. "about that..." Teuk couldn't seem to finish what he was trying to say. 

Sora didn't dare to say anything. She just waited for Teuk to finish. She wasn't able to see what Teuk is feeling since his back is facing her.But she didn't want to know.

She didn't want to know that it was just purely because of his hungry hormones and not because of that illogical thing they call love

She didn't want to know that he was embarrased doing what he did.

She didn't want to know how big of a laugh it brought to Teuk - not the pleasing laugh but the satisfied laugh because she fell in his trap.

Even though she knew all of this she still didn't want to know. Her heart can't bear the fact that that moment was something unreal yet it felt real; that it wasn't burning yet it felt passionate - igniting.

Finally, she found her own voice and broke the silence. "Uhm... "

Face palm hard. Sora didn't get to finish what she was saying because Manager Ming came in. Just nice.

"So how are the two love birds?" Manager Ming said cheerfully. No reply from the two. "Awww... are you two quarreling? Well, you should make out," Teuk and Sora's cheeks reddened with the word "make out" "Oooops. I mean make up." Manager Ming laughed. "You'll go out today, right?"

"Yeah." Teuk replied simply.

"Okay okay. I'll leave you two. Make them believe you are in love!" Manager Ming chirped happily.

"I'll just go take a shower." Sora abruptly said - so abrupt it didn't feel like that's what she said.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Anneyeonghasseyo!" They both greeted in unison at every fan that will approach them.

The fans find them really cute. The fans treated Sora like she was kind of a fashionista goddess since she's wearing a long white summer dress paired with a plaid red boyfriend polo and black feodora hat.

They posed all sorts of poses according to what the person who took a picture with them wants. They held hands while walking and it felt natural for both of them although they didn't know. Both of them were just enjoying their stroll and the people that greeted them. At the beginning though, Sora was kind of shy but Teuk encouraged her and so she became comfortable easily.

"What do you want to eat, Sora?" Teuk asked naturally as they walked down a path filled with trees and flower that it almost looked like the woods. 

"Uhhh... I think I would like some beef bulgogi." She beamed at Teuk while gripping his hand a little tighter. Teuk blushed slightly at that sight of Sora.

Why is she like that? My heart... it beats fast whenever she's near even more so when she's like that. Ahhhhh this can't be. We made a pact - we can't fall in love. I CAN'T FALL IN LOVE. This is what's inside Teuk's brain at those times.

They went to the first Bulgogi place they encountered. There wasn't as many people and so they just sat and let the awkward silence fill in. But they attempted to open up conversation like: "It's so hot." or "Your fans are daebak." But it didn't lead somewhere so they just waited in silence for their food.

The food was fantastic and they both were so full. They burped simultaneously which made them both laugh. They left the place and decided to go back to the quarters. But before they do so, they happened to pass by a park with teenage couples, children playing and so on. And there, Sora saw a vendor of big bubbles - the one you dip then blow but it was a HUGE one. Since Sora was fascinated with bubbles, she begged Teuk to stay for awhile so that she can blow some bubbles.

"Please, please, please!!!" Sora pleaded with a cute face she didn't know she was making.

Teuk looked away from her. "Yeah whatever." he said trying not to be affected by Sora's expression.

"Thanks, Teuk!!" Sora smiled.

Sora bought two huge bottles of bubbles and gave one to Teuk.

"What the hell am I going to do with this?" Teuk demanded.

"Hey. People are watching you know. Please be extra nice!" Sora joked but Teuk stuck out his tongue on her. Sora felt a little uncomfortable with that gesture of his because of the "make out" session they had. "Uhm... I think you'll dip and then blow?" Sora answered.

"Of course, princess of the obvious." Teuk said sarcastically but took the bottle anyways.

Sora started to blow and she giggled at every bubble that was released. She looked really happy and carefree and Teuk can't get his eyes off of her. 

There's my heart again. Beating so fast. Why?! I can't... No. Stop it Teuk. Teuk is trying to restrain himself from falling for Sora.

But this time, he'll let go.

He want to be with her not only because she's happy and carefree but because of who she is and whoever that is, He loves her. He loves Sora: he finally concluded. Not even before did he feel this way about Yoona; all the heart beating so fast (like it will come out of you) or the unfinished sentences he can't finish because he wants his words to be what he really means or the way he just wants the heck to kiss her and hug her each time.

There. He finally admitted those things finally. His smile could've never been wider. It reached all the way up to his ears. 

"Hey Teuk! Blow bubbles now!" Sora smiled and dipped the holder into the bottle. 

Teuk got her bottle, put on the lid and placed it on the floor. The next thing he did surprised the daylights out of Sora. He wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered in her ears those three sweet, melodiuos, enchanting words.

"I love you."