First Thunder

An Unexpected Encounter

(All flashbacks)

It was raining. So he hurried to the bus stop for shelter. But, he stopped at the middle of the road when he saw a girl. The girl was very pretty even though she was drenched with wet. She was waiting for someone. Or she also got stranded. He snapped out of his thoughts and went straight to the bus stop.

"Hey!" he greeted.

"Hi!" she smiled.

She's charming, he thought. His feelings toward her is light immediately. He sensed that she is kind and cheerful.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm on my way home when it suddenly rained."

"Ohhh" was her somewhat sad reply.

He laughed. "You're sad immediately?"

"Yeah. 'Cause that's the exact same reason why I'm here." she faked a smile.

"Oh. How will you go home?"

"I don't know. I dropped my phone on the way here. So, I guess I'll just wait 'til this rain stops."

"You want me to take you home?"

Her face lighted up. She seemed relieved.

"Really? You're willing?"she stood up excitingly.

"Yeah." he smiled. "I already called my parents and they said that the driver's on the way."

"Thanks!" she then hugged him. "Ooooppps! I'm wet." she giggled as she let go. "But so are you though."

The thunder roared. And he covered his ears.

"Are you hurt?" she asked worriedly.

"Thunder." he mumbled.

"You're afraid of thunder?" she giggled slightly.

"Yes." still covering his ears. Thunder roared again. He covered his ears harder.

She sat down again and offered her earmuffs to him. He got it. She giggled this time, he did hear it.

"Please don't laugh." he pouted.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you're cute." she giggled again.

He didn't hear it clearly because of the earmuffs.

"Can you repeat that one? Didn't hear it clearly because of this." he said pointing to the earmuffs covering his ears.

"Nothing. I just said if that's your car." she lied.

"Yes. At last!"

They were silent all the way besides her telling the directions. She was awkward to him after what did she just said earlier. After directing the driver the way, she finally arrived at her house.

"Ahhh, so you're rich, huh?" he said teasingly.

"Yes." she said jokingly.

"Are your parents there?"

"Nah. I'm here alone with the maids and butlers. My parents and siblings are in the US because there is where my siblings are studying and of course, our business. Our business here is taken care of by me."

"Ahhhh. Mind if I come tomorrow?" he asked corageously.

She raised her eyebrows then grinned. "Sure. Help me out?" she joked.

He chuckled. "Sure!"

"Wait. Do you know my name?"

"Oh, right! What's your name, miss?"

"Hello! I'm Sora. Kang Sora." she smiled.

"Hi! Nice meeting you! I'm Lee Teuk." he offered his hands.

She shooked it and opened the door to leave.

"Thanks again for the ride home!" she bowed.

"No problem! Bye Sora-shii!" he waved.

_______

The days passed and they seemed to get along. Not long enough, they became the best of friends. They shared happy moments and sad moments together. But, a tragic event destroyed their friendship.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Wanna know why and what happened?

Stay tuned! (But it's not going to be in the next chapter ^^)

These are all flashbacks in case you forgot ;)

Thanks for reading, lololovely subscribers!

'Til next time! Bye.

(I might be gone for a week or so. Sorry! )