You are a liar (2/2) [lidaelida]

JinKook/KookJin one shot's ~ REQUEST OPEN ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•× J.JK pov ו

I sighed deeply as I looked at my assistant who was other side of the glass wall. I got up and walked out of my office to stand next to my assistant who was sitting and doing his work despite the fever he had.

"Come whit me." I said firmly suddenly making him jump a little and then looking me shooked.

"Y-yes, Sir." he shuttered as he got up. Or was about to as his own private phone went off. I saw the caller ID before Mr. Kim answered it. The ID of the caller  was "TaeHyungie~ ✿" which made me freeze for a while because JiMin called one of his best friends TaeHyungie yesterday during dinner that his parents held.

"I told you not to call me when you are at school and you know I'm at work Ta- WHAT?!" he suddenly screamed in mid sentence. I jumped away by this and looked him go pale and start to shake a little bit.

"You, HoSeok, YoonGi and JiMin need to get somewhere safe. I come to get you four... Give the phone to HoSeok... Sunshine... It's alright... TaeHyungie will take you safe and..." he stopped talking and looked at me wondering what to say for the person on the phone. He let out a little sigh. I just stared there listening him.

"Eomma will get you four from there before he gets his hands on you, okay sunshine? Now listen to TaeHyungie if he tells you to do something. Eomma will be there soon... I just need to explain something to my boss... Yes, Sunshine I probably will... Don't cry, it's not because of you... Shh... I will come soon I promise, but now Eomma needs to go... Yeah I know... Get safe now... Bye..." and wait that he ended the call while sighing. I had my mouth opened little bit because the shock was too big.

"You, my personal assistant, have a son?!" I asked in shock, but the anger could be heard in my voice too. He sighed again while going to my office.

"If you want to yell at me, don't yell in the hall. Yell to me in your own office." he said while closing the curtains and going to sit on the seat in front my desk. I fastly went into my office after that. I closed the door and locked it. Then I went to my own seat.

"So... You are the person with son?" I asked again. He only nodded waiting for my outburst.

"You worked for me about three years and just now I find out?! That ing explains you leaving at the break times you have set to yourself! You went to pick up your son and took him home where his father was waiting you two, huh?!" I let out while slamming my hands against the desk. SeokJin flinched a little bit by this but still looked calm even tough I could sense my words hurted him. I gulped as I waited his answer now.

ו End of J.JK pov •×

•× K.SJ pov ו

I were werge of crying as he said "home where his father was waiting you two". I held back the tears as best I could as I answered him.

"My son doesn't have father because he is in prison. Or actually was in prison. Now he is at my son's and your cousins school putting them and their boyfriends in danger..." I got out whit my cracking voice. Jeon looked me shocked once again.

"What?" he only got out. I sighed.

"My ex boyfriend is dangerous and he is putting everyone in that school in danger. But because his third target is my son while second target is my son's boyfriend, he is putting your cousin and his boyfriend in huge danger too..." I explained while looking down so he couldn't see me crying.

"Oh god... Is JiMin going to be alright?" Jeon asked. I wiped my tears away and looked him. He was taken back by the fact that there still was some tears going down my cheeks.

"He is going to be alright. TaeHyung will get them safe before I go get them." I answered with knowing smile. It was an sad smile tought, but it was understandable.

"Thank god... Wait... You said your son is third target and his boyfriend is second target so... Who is the first...?" he asked while looking me into my eyes. I chuckled dryly by that.

"Isn't it obvious? It's me. The person who gave birth to his son, but got him in jail as his son got 14 years old because he physically abused his son's boyfriend and his own boyfriend... Or fiance... It only matters how you look at it because that time me and him were fiance's..." I laughed dryly after that again as tears were going down my face.

"What?! You had a fiance who abused you?! And he abused your son's boyfriend?! And now he is after you three?! Oh my god..." Jeon fell into his seat deeply while hiding behind his hands.

"Yes. And now if you excuse me, I'll go get your cousin, my son and their boyfriend's from that school now." I said as I got up while wiping the tears away.

"WAIT!" Jeon yelled as I were going towards the door. I stopped walking and looked at him to see him standing behind his desk.

"We are going to get those four out of the school. Understood?" He said with a low voice. I don't know what went into me, but I could only nod because I didn't want to say something that wasn't suitable for this moment.

× Time skip to the parking lot ×

We walked off the building in hurry and on the elevator Mr. Jeon said we will go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter