Stay away from HIM! [MinHyo137]

JinKook/KookJin one shot's ~ REQUEST OPEN ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook's pov

I was sitting in a cafe near my house. I we're supposed to meet up whit Jin hyung, but he needed to cancel it because his aunt and cousin came to visit him and his family. He said he might come soon tho... Whit his cousin who is one year younger than I am: Choi Moon.

I heard the bell that was over the door ring and looked towards the doors to see Jin hyung with Moon. Jin hyung went to the counter while Moon came to me. 

"It's nice to see you again after a while, JungKook oppa~!" she said happily while sitting in the head of the table leaving SeokJin hyung a place in front me. 

"Yeah it is Moon How are you?" I asked her while taking a sip of my ice latte. 

"Oh I'm good. How about you, Jungkook oppa?" She asked back as SeokJin hyung came and sat in front me. 

"Hi JungKookie~" SeokJin hyung said happily to me. 

"Hi SeokJin hyung~" I said back happily. I could sense someone staring at us, but when I looked around we were the only customers at the café. I looked at Moon who was looking towards the counter because some boy worker had winked at her. 

"I'll go order something little before the cake's and drink's are done so... I come back soon!" She said as she got up and went to the counter to talk to the boy. Me and Jin hyung looked each other and started to laugh. 

"That girl need's a boyfriend really." I said and Jin hyung nodded as he agreed. 

"Totally!" He said while laughing and hiding behind his hand. 

Time skip to evening

"Bye SeokJin oppa! I will miss you! JungKook oppa it was nice to see you after a long time!" Moon Jin said while having her window still down as her parents talked whit SeokJin's parents. 

"Bye Moonie! I will miss you too!" SeokJin hyung smiled at her. I felt little jealousy bubble inside me as the cousins said their good bye's. 

"JungKook do you want to stay the night hare? I bet your parents wouldn't mind it. Or am I finally wrong?" SeokJin's mother asked me. 

"They don't mind it. We all know that don't we?" I answered. The older woman laughed a little and went inside whit her husband as SeokJin was texting someone. 

"Hyung, who is that your talking to?" I asked. 

"Oh... They are nothing... Let's go to my room to make your bed, right JungKookie?" He said while hiding his phone into his jeans back pocket. I nodded and we went to his room. I noted that from last time I had visited the Kim's house SeokJin hyung didn't have so many books in his room. 

"Are these are your college books, Ji- Jin hyung...?" I asked as he took off his baggy hoodie... under it was just a tank top that was WAY too big for him. 

"Hmm? What did you ask again, JungKookie?" SeokJin asked as he looked towards me whit an innocent smile. 

"Uhh... Ah! Are these books your college books?" I asked again whit clear voice. 

"I hope he didn't see me staring his pale torso... I actually wonder how he would look while blushing... WAIT?! JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" I toughed and pinched myself onto my leg. 

"Yeah they are... Mom and dad were almost flipping tables when they saw how much it cost along whit the studies... Then I needed to explain that the college payed that much for all years. And I got all books whit that too so they didn't need to lose lots of money whit every year they just lost part of it by once." SeokJin hyung explained to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter