You are a liar (1/2) [lidyaelida]

JinKook/KookJin one shot's ~ REQUEST OPEN ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•× J.JK pov ו

Today was first day of work after my vacation/business trip in Japan. It felt good to work in my own office, to order around my employees and most importantly, to make my assistant a lot work to do because I heard he was sick when I was away.
I smirked at the thought of seeing him sigh in frustration and anger in his desk in front my office. I decided to ask JiMin, my cousin, if he needed ride to school. I took my phone and started to text him.

To - JiMinie

Do you need ride for school? I can take you there if you want.

From - JiMinie

Omg really?? You would take me to school?? yay now I can see TaeTae earlier because his mom has already took him to the school & we don't have same classes!!! And I also get to see others earlier than usually too!!! YAY!!!

I chucked as I thought JiMin jumping up and down happily while thinking that he got to see his best friend earlier than lunch break. I went downstairs to skip breakfast so I could torture my assistant more, but that plan crashed I saw my parents sitting in the table eating breakfast. I got frozen when I met my appa's eyes.

"Morning Appa. Morning Eomma." I got out of my mouth while sitting on the bench that was in front my island. My parents looked at eachother and then back at me.

"Morning JungKook. We have some news to you about your employers." Appa sayed. I just nodded so he could continue. He was the old CEO, but as he got too old he gave South Korean entertainment to me while the Japan one to my older brother and the China one to my older cousin.

"We heard that one of the employer has son. So they have had lied about not having child." Eomma said this time. I looked them shooked.

"What?! Who is that employee?!" I said as I started to get pissed off. Eomma got up and walked away while Appa stayed at his seat.

"I don't know that. It could be a rumor or something... But be super careful. Now we leave. Bye son." he said as he got up and walked outside of my apartment whit Eomma. I sighed and decided to eat something fastly. After making a sandwich and while I were eating it, my phone went off. I answered it because I knew that ring tone.

"What is it, Mr. Kim?" I asked before I let my assistant to even open his mouth. I could hear him coughing while turning away from the phone.

"I... I got more sick yesterday... I'm so sorry, but I can't attend work today because doctor told me not to..." his voice cracked so much while he was speaking. I could hear that he was werge of crying. Maybe because of the pain.

"Tomorrow you come to work. Understood? I let today to slide off because I am in happy mood." I said to him.

"Y-yes, si-sir..." he shuttered whit his cracked voice.

"What you said? I didn't catch on." I smirked as I heard him sigh a little. I waited patiently for him to say it again.

"Yes, sir. Have a good day." he said whit cracked up voice. I could hear him start sobbing, but right after that the call was hung up.

"Now... Jimin to school." I mumbled as I got up and cleaning after myself. After that I went to the front door and putted on my shoes and jacket. I opened the door and as I were outside I locked it. I tought about my assistant while going to my car and turning it on, before realizinig what I were thinking.

"Snap out of it Jeon JungKook..." I mumbled as I started driving.

× Time skip to get Jimin ×

"You were earlier than I thought, hyung." Jimin said chuckling as he putted his seatbelt on. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. I needed to handle my assistants sickness for a while before I got change to leave. He is sick, but will come back to work tomorrow." I said as I started driving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter