Chapter 6( Story Finale)

An Incident in summer with 2PM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner everyone was sitting lazily in the drawing room.

"Hey lets go sleep,Im very sleepy right now"said Yawing khun.They started to walk to their respective rooms.

At midnight.

Suddenly a loud sound(like something falling in tge ground) was heard from the kitchen.

Khun was first to open the door of his room and Chansung came out next.Taecyeon had also opened the door Minjun was behind him.

Junho also came out but Sleepyhead Wooyoung probably was lost in his dreamland.

They all gathered and kept looking at each other.Taec switched on the Kitchen's light.They saw that a big Kimchi bowl had been on the floor.

"Hyung"Whispered Chansung pointing towards a footprint of wet feet going in the direction of Junho-Wooyoung's shared room.And suddenly the door of that said room shut off.They all got shocked and screamed.And also Wooyoung's scream could be heard.

Everyone ran towards the room and started banging the door.But IT WAS LOCKED FROM INSIDE.

All of sudden Junho fainted.Chansung started to cry like a baby,Minjun ran to the kitchen to get some water.Taec and Khun almost broke the door.

But Then The door was opened and the sight they saw had made them super surprised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Wooyoung were standing in front of them,having their hands resting on each others shoulders.They were laughing like maniacs.

"Happy April's fool"They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter