Chapter 3

An Incident in summer with 2PM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!Im so tired i think i should get some sleep now"said Chansung after a long yawn and went to his room.

Minjun and Taecyeon shared a room,and rest had their own rooms.

It was already 3 pm,everyone were taking nap except Wooyoung,who was playing online games with Sehun.

After losing the game,he put his phone away in a sad way.

Suddenly he looked straight outside from the window to the lake,which could be seen well from the room.

He just couldn't take away his from the beautiful sight.He went outside.

He opened the door and went outside.There was a huge tree few metres away from the lake.Wooyoung went under the tree and sat down while joining his his knees to the chest.

He kept looking at the lake.There were thick forest on the both side of the lake.It was very cloudy that day.While the smooth cold  breeze touched his body he thought that this kind of calmness has not been felt by his mind and soul for like ages.It felt good to be in the embrace of nature and it's beauty.

He felt sleepy.Just when his eyes have just closed themselves a little bit he suddenly felt that someone was breathing near his ear.His eyes opened and widened in an unknown fear.His skipped several beats.

"What are you doing here?",said an suspicious voice with lots of doubt in its voice.But the voice was very known.It was Minjun.

"AH Hyung!"Wooyoung almost screamed in panic,and placed his both hands on his chest,"You scared me!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter