Chapter 4

An Incident in summer with 2PM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was up after a little bit of rest.As it was getting quite boring so Junho proposed that they should play hide and seek.

The loser was chosen by R-P-S and it was Taec.

Then Nichkhun put the blindfold on taec's eyes and everyone rushed to find the best place to hide.

After the count of 20 Taec opened the blindfold and started to find them.

Meanwhile Nichkhun went under the kitchen cabinet,Chan and Junho went under their own bed and Wooyoung was running out of time so he went behind the bathroom doors.

Minjun went inside the closet of Khun's room.

From behind the clothes through a short gap Minjun could see Taec had entered the room but he didnt get caught.

Now it had been plenty of time,Minjun wondered why was no one getting to find him and so he was the winner.With that thought he grew excited and tried to open the closet door.

But IT DIDNT OPEN!

He pushed it more in panic and at last it opened.

He ran towards the drawing room.

Everyone was having a chat there.

Minjun screamed,"Yah the game finished?I was in Khun's room"

"Wtf are you saying?you were the first one to get caught"said smiling Taec.

"What?i was in khun's room all the freaking time,You went there Taec!"

"What r u saying i had not went there!u were behind the sofa u pabo!"protested Taec.

Then Minjun explained the whole story.

Taec and the boys all laughed at him.

"Hyung is surely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter