Chapter 5

An Incident in summer with 2PM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung and Minjun looked utterly confused by their faces.Khun,Chansung,Junho were playing video games.

Taec and Minjun were at the kitchen.Wooyoung was sitting alone and looked at the lake which  seemed very dark as the sun had already went down.

Khun came up to him and sat beside him,"What happened Wooyoungie?forget about it."said consoling master Khunnie!

"Hey guys wanna play badminton?"Khun showed the rackets he brought.

"Since i cant play i can be the cheerleader along with Minjun"said Taec.

"We need pompoms" said Minjun and taec while doing aegyo!

"I dont think so!"said an upset Khun.

"Dont worry be happy!take these"Junho threw some clothes while making faces,"these will work as pom pom!"

The aegyo kings grew so happy that they became unstoppable to their aegyo and every one laughed out loud.

 

 

"NICHKHUN VS.WOOYOUNG"screamed Taec.

As Khun was better at badminton so Minjun was at his side,screaming "NICHKHUN!NICHKHUN! "

 

While they were playing the shuttle dropped near by  the lake luckily not in it.

Chan got up to take it.

It was quite dark near the lake so he tried to find it but suddenly his feet slippped and he fell into the lake.

Everyone rushed in panic.They pulled him up and took him inside.

"Hahaha i cant stop laughing oh my god!"said horribly laughing Taec,"Chansungie fell in the lake!"

"We should hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter