We Meet (edited)

It Started With A Backstage Pass

Your POV:

 

Breath. Breath. Brea-

"Ummmm Hi? Are you ok?" I heard Eli ask.

"Me? Oh I'm perfectly fine. Just standing in front of my favorite kpop group of all time. It's all good." I said. So right now I, Kim___, am in front of UKISS!!!! This amazing! Now back to the boys. I could hear them lauding from what I said.

"You just said your name right? Sorry I didn't catch it, but judging by your reaction you probably know who we are." Kibum smiled and nodded me to go on.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim___ imnida. (Hello, I'm Kim ____)" After a very awkward introduction, they told me to sit so we could talk.

"Well it's very nice to meet you." Soohyun smiled a toothy grin. Fangirl moment!!!

"Same to you. I have a question. How did you guys get Kibum and Alexander? N-Not that I don't LOVE them, but they....left...."I questioned. Obviously we ALL the fans were confused.

"We were expecting someone to ask this, but no one did. Weird. Anyways, Dongho actually came up with the idea. Since it was our first concert since we came back from Japan, he thought it would be a good idea to connect with our Korean fans this concert to show how much we appriciate them." Alexander explained with a thoughtful expression.

"So here we are! It's great to be around my old hyungs!" Dongho smiled and got hit the head a few time by his hyungs with a few comments like "Aigoo, are we not good enough ungreatful maknae?" Courtesy of Soohyun. You laughed and told him to be careful. Who know what that maknae will do to him. They have to sleep sometime.

"So, ___ is it? How old are you?" AJ asked.

"17. That would make you all older." I grinned earning a couple smiles around the room.

"Looks like someone know their stuff." Kibum grinned, "I really wish we could talk more, but we still have business. It was great meeting you!"

"Same here. Bye." We all said our goodbyes. Some even hugged me! More fangirling! Well now I have to wait for my unnis.

 

~30 minutes later~

 

"Hey ___! How was the concert?" Minah greeted. FINALLY showing up.

"Oh it was AWESOME! Kibum and Alexander, the ex members, were there! Now my question. WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU BOTH? WHAT IF I WAS KIDNAPPED! IT'S BEEN A HALF AN HOUR!"

"Slow your roll there cowboy! You said 1am. It's 1am, and that was two questions." In Na said.

"No. It's 1:30. 1 STINKIN 30!" I yelled ignoring her last comment. I can be a little hot tempered ^^"

"Well were here. That's all that matters."

"Now you guys owe me dinner." The three of us walked off, and they got me dinner. It was great by the way ;). Then they took me home. Not without me constantly going on about how great the concert was though. I still feel excited and nervous from when I met them! Oh well. It was great while it lasted right?

 

~Next day~

 

I woke up the next day in my apartment. I played flashbacks of what happened last night and squealed. Last night was probably the best night I've ever had. Grinning I got out of bed and started doing my morining routine. Take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, all that good stuff. I decided to go out today. It was really nice out too. Where should I go though? Maybe to Han River? Yeah, I'll go there. I stepped out of the apartment complex and got on the bus.

When I finally got there, it was beautiful. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, couples everywhere! Ok, that actually isn't true. It was raining and dark. It honestly looked like some died. Beautiful morining= a dark and rainy day? Doesn't really make sense does it.

Then it hit me.  It's raining, meaning water from the sky, meaning I'm getting soaked. How does that even happen -____-

'I need to find cover.'

I looked around and behold! A cute looking cafe! I ran inside soaked.

"Omo! Your all wet! I'll go get you a towel." A women that looked around her 40s said and ran off. She seemed nice, but now I'm just standing here like an awkward turtle DX.

She came back with and gave me a towel asking, "Would you like to order something? Since you're soaking wet it'll be on the house." She smiled and motioned me to sit on the chair behind me.

"Ah thank you but that isn't nessasary. You have me this towel, and I want to repay you. Let me buy it please?" 

"No, no, no. You're wet and from what I can see you're cold. Look at you! You're shivering. Besides, I am the owner of this cafe, so what would you like?" I gave up and told her a simple hot chocolate will do. I was right, she is very kind. After waiting for a few minutes she came  back with a mug and set it on the table.

"There you go! Enjoy." She smiled and walked off to tend to another customer. I looked around admiring the cute cafe. Wait. I forgot! I have work today, and I'm late. By and hour!!! AOLHASOIFGWOIJVGOIJAOEJRGFAPRTJQIAREHNVAOIP!!!! I'm in sooo much trouble! I ran out of the cafe and into the rain. I started to run as fast as I could. I've gone this way to work a lot so I know where I'm going. Hopefully I don't get fired. Why am I such an idiot?

I caught sight on the cafe a worked at. Yes! I ran as fast as I could. When I finally made it to the door there was a sign.

'We are closed today for important reasons. Please come back tomorrow.' That's what the sign said. They were closed and I just rushed here soaking wet, cold, and worried. Just my luck. I started to walk back all depressed when I felt there was no rain on me. I looked up and there was a tall man, maybe in his 20s, holding an umbrella over me.

"Hey, you shouldn't be walking in the rain like this. You're going to catch a cold. Keep this." The mysterious person said and put the umbrella in my hand. Then he ran off. That man sounded really familiar.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I yelled and ran after him. Since he was taller (darn his longer legs DX) I couldn't catch up and had to stop. It was nice of him to give me his umbrella, but now he'll be wet. Some people are just so nice.

I sighed and walked home with the new umbrella that I was so randomly given. I got to my apartment and realized that voice. It couldn't be. It souned like....Kiseop's?!?! I just met THEE Kiseop, and I'm holding HIS umbrella! I can't believe it took me that long to figure out who it was. It's even worse that it just so happened to be Kiseop from my favorite kpop band EVER. Maybe today wasn't so bad...

I looked up at the clock in the living room this day can't really even be bad, it's only been an hour. 

I guess it's time to go to sleep.

 

I know this chapter really DX but  I tried! Feedback appriciated, and check out my new story  Imaginary Boyfriend! Thank you! <3