And So It Begins

It Started With A Backstage Pass

 

You had just arrived at school about 20 minutes early skipping along with smile on your face just like every day. Little did you know one little thing would happen today that would not only change your life but 9 other people. 

"Hey ___!" A bunch of girls called as you were running through the hallways to meet with your best friend and sunbae, Park In Na.

 While waving at them, you felt your phone vibrate in the pocket your school blazer and took it out.

From: Minah

To: ___images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFwi5WMTr2ZURepQpRHJc

 

 

Unsure of why your other best friend Hwang Minah was sending you a picture of Ukiss considering she wasn't the biggest fan of Kpop.

"Unni. Unni. Unni! UNNI!” You stared to yell down the hallway as you finally saw In Na. 

"What!” She said in a demanding and annoyed tone.

"Rude. Anyways! Look its Ukiss!!!" You held your phone up to her face.

“I can't see if it's that close to my face, and I we're at school. You can't just start yelling whenever you want!" She scolded you for being so loud and apologizing to the people in the hallways looking at you both like you were crazy.

"Well I think Ukiss is a reason for yelling." 

"HEY GUYS!" Someone wrapped their arms around the both of your shoulders making you both jump. Although both of you knew who the "mysterious" person was. 

"Minah unni! I thought you were shopping in Hongdae! Why are you here? How did you even get in?" You questioned surprised yet.

"I did that yesterday and I got in through the tunnel (explain later). I was going to go to Itaewon today, but I thought this was more important." She pulled out what looked like a ticket.

Curious as to what the ticket was for you took it. Just when you were about to scream the 5 minute warning bell rang. You took your best friends hands and ran to the other side of the school. That just so happens to hold their secret tunnel. Let's just say you run pretty fast.

"Unni! Can we skip we please skip school for the rest of the day? Please! Just this once!" You begged In Na. When you finally finished In Na looked at you like you had suddenly grown 2 other eyes. You can't blame her though. Ever since she's known you you've always been a good girl and stayed in school. Although there have been a couple of exceptions, but that was around the time you all first found the tunnel.

 

"You? Want to skip school? Are you sick or something? My baby wants to skip school! Maybe I'm hallucinating. “She looked really confused while Minah knew the exact reason why you were acting this way. 

"I'll tell you when we get out of school grounds. This is important. Well to me anyways." "*sigh* Araso. Kaja." They started to go down the hallway that led to the bathroom holding the tunnel. As the three of you went down the hallway, you remembered how you all came across this tunnel..

 

 

 

~Flashback~

 

 

You were all walking around the school about a half an hour you got out. Laughing at a story Minah was telling you all froze when you came across a strange, dark hallway.

"Hey guys," Minah whispered breaking the silence. "I guess we came across the abandoned part of the school."

 

Being the curious people In Na and you encouraged her to go on.

 

"Before I left the school I overheard these girls talking about it. They said that a couple of years after the school was started there was on specific part of the school that stopped working. No one knew what happened to it and no one has even been in this part since it stopped working." 

 

"Well then I think we should turn around then," you said with a shaky voice. 

 

"Why? Scared?" In Na teased.

 

"N-No! I just believe that old traditions should be kept." 

 

"Well if you aren't scared the let's go!" She said excited.

Shaking, you let the drag you into the abandoned hallway. When you all came across a bathroom.

 

"Let's check it out!" In Na said. Wondering why the heck they would want to explore a BATHROOM you were dragged in. Thinking the lights would work In Na looked for a light switch while you were hugging on to Minah's arm for dear life.

 

"___, darling, you're cutting off the circulation in my arm." You loosened your grip a bit, but only a bit. 

All of a sudden the lights flickered on and In Na came back with a triumphant smile.

 

"I guess the lights still work....Lets walk around!" As you became less scared you walked away to explore yourself.

 

'Who explores a bathroom? I guess I do.' Thinking to yourself you sighed in an aggravated manner.

As you were walking around you decided to look behind the stalls. Even though this was a place was very old you could still find interesting stuff. Weird right? Looking through each stall was interesting, yet boring. Hoping for a surprise was fun, but finding nothing isn't exactly the best.

 

When you had finally reached the last stall there was something special about it. I know. Something special about a bathroom stall? Not possible. Although for this particular moment, it was.

 

As you opened the final stall door you saw a hole leading what looked like a tunnel. And from what you could see it was lit and there was a ladder to travel down the hole.

 

"Guys? I think you might want to check this out!" 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE1h-dZlsHlxrMPTivkOX(basically what the tunnel looks like)

~Flashback End~

 

 

After going through the tunnel you all made it to the ladder at the exit. Basically the exit was just a hole right in the back of the school. The school had a large field around the whole perimeter.

"Alright! We're out now tell me what the ticket's for!" In Na demanded.

"It's a front row ticket to............UKISS!!!!!!!!!" You said very happily.

"So you couldn't have told me in the school?" She asked annoyed.

"Well I could have, but didn't want too. Plus! It's almost summer so we won't see Minah for the beginning of it and I want to spend time with her!" Beaming, you looked at both them.

"Well, little ___, I didn't just get the ticket. I got a V.I.P. pass!!!" Minah grinned as she took the pass out.

"How did you even get these? Front row? V.I.P. pass? These cost a fortune!" You were excited yet upset thinking your friend spent so much money on you.

"Ahhhh, while I was shopping in Hongdae a women came up to me and just gave them to me. She said she wouldn't need them anymore and walked away. When I saw it was for your beloved Ukiss I thought of you." She explained. In Na and Minah (rhyming for EVERYONE^^) looked at each other in smirked. You didn't really like dressing up that much so this was going to be fun.

 

A/N: I hope you guys liked the official chapter 1! Please no mean comments! Oh! And I'd really like subscribers and readers to leave what they want to have happen next. And I'll choose which I like more :) THANK YOU!!!!!