Chapter 2

Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

I set her down on a bench at the end of an aisle and call over an employee. 

"Can you tell me her size? She doesnt know what is it." i ask and step to the side so the worker and take her measurments only after sliding my boots off Kira. The worker asks Kira what kind of shoes she is looking for, explaining that different shoes have different measments. "Sneakers or boots." i answer before the panic can set in Kiras face. The worker leaves and i sit next to Kira, she must not go out much, she froze up and didnt know what to do.

Thanks I read the paper in my lap and look over at the girl, her long black hair is tied up in the worst bun i have ever seen but it looks a sloppy nice. She had to wear a belt so my jeans whould stop falling down her hips, the ends are rolled up as well. My baggy white shirt is falling off her hollow shoulders. She looked small and nervouse but it didnt look bad on her. The worker came back with one pair of sneakers and a pair of boots for Kira to try on. She made a face for both of them.

"The fit will adjust based on how often you wear them" i explain, she looks confused still, "One finger for the converse, two fingers for the boots" i whisper low so the worker cant hear. 

She hold up one fingers heisitantly

I nod. "We'll take the converse. But can she wear them now please?"

"Of course"

Kira laces up new shoes, wiggling her feet a few times, the wokers takes off the tags and rings up the shoes, i unroll her pants a bit so they sag over the back on the shoes. Kira stands as i do, assument spreads over her face as she realizes she is taller with the shoes on. We walk to the front of the store, gathering my boots in the bag with a pack of socks and leave. I throw the things in the back and speed over to my managment's office. From the corner of my eye i can see Kira tighten her seatbelt a little but smile at the exceloration. We make it to my building in minutes, i walk in with Kira travelling close behind. At on point she grabs the sleeve on my arm and it sends shocks through my body. I talk to the desk lady about the schedual problem while Kira is zoned out admiring the style of the building. She is practicly gaping and turning her head to catch all the angles. I pull her as i walk to the gate that seperates the lobby between work and chaos. But the female guard stops Kira, i look back curious at the loss of a  little hand on my arm.

"Sir she cant go through, she has no ID card."

"Shes with me" I explain and press my way back out the gates  wrapping an arm arounf Kira's shoulders.

"I cant let anyon through who doesnt have the clarance."

I groan and step away from the gate, with an arm still around Kira i lead her to the area full of seats and tables. I pull out my phone and sit next to the girl.

"Whats blowing bro?" Taehyung responds.

"I need you to watch someone for me. Shes- a friend and they wont let her back with me. Can you just take her to your place and feed her?"

"I'm not up for babysitting my man. Wait- How cute is she?"

"Tae thats not why i called you"

"Answer the question."

"I dont have time to play games. Im late-"

"Answer or im not doing it"

"Pretty cute i guess, really shy and quite"

"Alright, ill be there soon i guess. Send me a picture of her so i know what to look for"

"Thanks a lot."

I hang up and stand up, Kira stands with me but i have her sit down. 

"My friend is gonna come for you. His name is Tae, He is really fun and a kid at heart. He'll take good care of you, just explain to him what you got going on." I fish for some cash in my pockets and end up giving her a card, "Order what you want from the cafe, dont worry just write it down, youll be fine"

She nods and places the card in her pocket. I turn to walk away only stopping seconds after to capture a picture of her looking out the tall windows. I send it to Tae and nervously walk past the stuck up guard. I turn on last time and smile at Kira before running off to meet with my stylist and my managers.

 

Kira POV

Should i order something from the cafe? Ive nevre used a card before, how does it work? Will i get kicked out if i dont order soemthing? No, thats stupid. But this place looks so nice, just anyone cant sit in here. I'm kind of sad i have to watched by someone else, i was just getting used to being by his side, he was safe. And whatever colone he wears smells really nice. How long does he work for? How do i get a clarance pass, could i get a job here? But everyone talks, they all do thigs. 

I sigh and look out the window. Its so busy here, cars and people are going crazy running around outside, it loud in here too. People talk in groups or on the phone sitting at the tables, some of them stand and pace as they talk. All the people are dressed in suits or look like the cover of a magazine, so dolled up and wearing fancy clothes. I feel out of place. I wonder what Jungkook does here. Thats his name right? He seemed to remember mine, it would be rude to forget his. 

"Hey!"

So loud. 

"Kira?" A boy pants in front of me. His hazel haizle hair is a mess, he's wearing jeans and a grey hoodie with green contacts in. 

I nod. 

"Im Taehyung. Jungkook called me, you ready to go?"

I nod again and follow him out the front doors. 

"What do you want to do? I dont feel like working today, too lazy."

I pull the notebook and pen from my pocket and write as i walk behind him, handing him the notebook when im done. 

How do you know jungkook?

"We went to school together. Is you voice funny or something? Whats up with you?"

I'm mute

We get in his less inpressive car and i let him take me where he wants, "So do you mutes get something cool? You know how blind people get the can and all.."

It's called Sign Language. 

"Thats it?"

I nod and shrug a bit. 

"So where did you cme from? Its not like Kook to take an intrest in girls and bring them to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter