Chapter 1

Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

I press my foot against the gas harder, watch my speed meter go up evenly. Once its abouve 60 i relax with the speed and groan.

"Who do they think they are to make plans without me? I hate that photographer. Like, you guys couldnt even call to make sure i was okay with they plan? What if i was meeting somone? And let alone that damn stylist! She makes me hate this managment so much more, " i talk to myself in the car. 

I work as a model with a big and popular agency, often i travel with them too. But the lack of consideration they have for theire models or designers just piss me off even more. I loosen my tie and throw it into the passenger seat and sigh into the silent air, I absently reach down and turn on the radio. There arent many buissness around this area, that why i take the long way home. There are stop lights but no streets full of people. At least until today, what the hell was that?

I peer into the darkness, my headlights catch something moving on the side of te road, i hurry to a stop as something rushes accross the road, but im not quick enough. I feel something, whatenever ran accross the road, slam against the hood of my car as i hit my head on the steering wheel. I curse raising my head feeling the knot in my neck from whiplash and look at me speed moniter, its still comming down from 20. 

Well whatever it was i hit, i have to move it so i can keep driving home. I step out of the car, leaving the door open so i can still hear the music and the beeping of the car as i walk to the front of my car to see if i have a dent or not. Thankfully i dont, not even a scratch. I turn around and move to the left so my headlights illuminate the road infront of me.

"What the hell..?" I whisper and step closer to the mistery thing infront of me.

I watch it move, turning over and wincing silencly. Normally the people in movies would run and speed away from the issue and get caught later for it but im smart enough to know that when things like this happen you need to give care to the thing. Check your car first and then the object you hit. Therefore when i see the thing roll over i rush to kneel next to it, surprised to find a thin girl and check her neck and wrists for a pulse, its slow but steady.

I hit a human, a girl, who looks roughly my age. Her dirty white clothes and long black hair remind of some japanese story, but i cant think of that now.

"Excuse. Can you hear me?" I ask propping her head up with my hands. 

She turns to look at me and smiles before closing her eyes. Great so i just hit a girl and now she is uncounsious in my arms. I cant take her to the hospital, they'll ask too many questions and i dont even know the girl. So i'll just take her to my place and call my friend who is in college for medical, maybe he can keep things on the down low for me.

I pick up the girl from the ground looking up and down her searching for any serious injuries, I dont find any but there is a number of concerning bruises on her. I skillfully use my foot to open the back doors and slide her in, laying her accross all three seats, i buckle the seat belts acrros her still because id hate for the poor thing to fall or roll off the seats with the amount of hill there are. I walk around to my side of the car, sitting back down and turning the music down slightly as i pull out my phone and continue on my way home.

After only a few rings he picks up, bright as ever,

"Yo kook, what's up man?"

"I need you to meet me at my place."

"Now?"

"I know its your off day but its really important."

"Okay but whats going on? Are you hurt, in trouble?"

"Not me." I say looking inm y review mirror at the girl still passed out as i speed up again.

"Uhm, okay i guess ill see you there"

"Thanks Hope, see you in a bit"

I hang up before he can answer, tossing my phone into the passenger seat with my tie, at a red light i strip of my jacket and cover the girl with it. I'm over hakf way home so it would take longer to turn around and go all the back just to take the short way so i continue on my long calm route. But inside i'm not calm, im freaking out. I have a girl, that I HIT, in my backseat passed out. What am i supposed to do after Hope fixes her? I guess she'll have to stay at my place until i can ask here where i can return her. Return her, she isnt store bought. God Jungkook pull youself togrther, I mean, Hit and runs happen all the time. Does everyone take who they hit back to their home though?

I pull into  my parking garage and sove my keys in my pocket with my phone and carry the girl into the elevator, using my elbow i press the number eleven and wait, shifting my weight as i wait the ungodly seconds to pass. I finally see Hope waiting by my door as the doors open, I walk over to him at the end of the hall and leaninf against the wall.

"My keys are in my pocket, the silver key will open the door" I saw to him.

After we get inside and i lay her down on my bed i let Hope check her while i start coffee in the kitchen. I pull my finger on the hot water but i hand him a cup as he comes out to me, i can see the girl sleeping under the covers from over his shoulders.

"She is fine. Just bruises, im pretty sure she sprainded her ankel though, so dont let her walk on it. You should have her soak in a bath as well, it will help with the muscle tension but i think she is alright. Nothings broken at least." he take the cup from me and we go to sit at the table, "Now want to explain why you picked up some random girl? This isnt like you"

"I hit her, i was on my way back work and i slowed down a lot but i didnt get to a complete stop." I mumble into my cup.

"Why cant you take her to the hospital?"

"I dont know anyhting about the girl. What am i supposed to say when they ask me question?"

"Good point. Have you figured out your at work yet?"

I shake my head and sigh, leaning my head back i look at the ceiling.

"You'll figure it out, im not worried about you. Anyway, I have to go write a case study. Please call me again if anything is out of the norm." He finishes his coffee and i lead him out the place to the door.

When i return the girl is sitting straight up in the bed, starring at me with dark eyes timidly. I go stand next to the bed, not touching her but cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter