Chapter 5

Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kira POV

Its was a few weeks before Jungkook got me up before the sun rose to hurry and get dressed, he handed me an outfit before going off somewhere with his keys. I almost felt like crying, i havent gotten up this early sense i was with the others, i hate it. After i shower i wrap my hair in a towel and dress in the clothes i was given. Black shorts, one of his huge white shirts and a blue and lack flannel. I smile at myself in the mirror looking at my pure legs, no bruises and the cuts are healing really fast. I look at one of his beenies hanging on the wall behind me and pick a white one to match my shoes and the shirt. I got paid and bought white platforms so i could be a little less shorter than Jungkook, it took a while to be a able to walk in them but i finally managed them.

I step out of the bathroom and find Jungkook falling asleep with his head agaisnt the table, apparently it was too early for him too. I walk over and run my fingers through his hair. He looks up at me through his hooded eyes and smiles before standing up.

"I got coffee" he says pointing to the counter before leaving for the bathroom.

I pick up the cup that has a sticky note. Lately because Jungkook leaves so early in the morning or doesnt come home until long after i'm asleep he would leave little sticky notes with messages on them. Stuff like eat today, my favorite movie is on the shelf when you need a break. I got to learn a bit about him through this. We are very close now, i'd never think of leaving again, i'm happy here. 

The others put out a missing person request, I saw it on the tv that the police ad been looking for a few days. They used a picture of me that i didnt even recognize, it was taken after the others dolled me up with make up for my ID. But it's been about a week sense that. I chose not to tell Jungkook, or maybe he saw and doesnt care. But i dont want to spoil a day he looked up to so much. 

A few minutes later he steps out of the bathroom dressed in something similar to what i have on. Black pants, a large white shirt, red flannel and a black beenie in his hands. I like it, we are dressed similar but also contrast. I shake my hair out of the towel and decide to let the rest air dry. Sometimes when i blow dry my hair it gets frizzy and staticy. I slide the beenie on and grab my coffee again. He does the same and sits next to me. 

"So, i'm taking you to an aquarium."

I nod.  I've never been to one of those before. 

"It's pretty big, and there is a show after dark if you arent too tierd"

okay, lets go

"What do you want to see first?"

Jellyfish, or sharks!

He nods and leads me to the elevator. On the way down i look over at his checking his instagram on his phone. How much do phones cost? Are there only super tech ones? I make enough to buy stuff maybe i could get a phone and talk to Jungkook while he was at work. Just then i cach him looking at me, i quickly turn my head to look at the mirrored doors. I can see his eyes are still focused on me. 

"I have something for you. So" he clears his throat, "I think you are witty and nice. You always look at things with a positive attitude and try to see the better sides of things. I think you are really strong for everything youve been through. You make my heart flutter even though youre so fragile. So in a way that makes you a butterfly, my butterfly." He pulls a small black velvet box from his pocket and hands it to me as the doors open in the parking garage.

He steps out before me, hands shoved in his pockets, i watch his stride to the car before opening the box. The first thing i see is a sticky note that says My favorite part about coming home is seeing you working or trying to stay up, It's nice to have someone here, im glad its you. Under the note is a small thin silver chain with a silver butterfly pendant, inside the buttferly is blood stone jewels. I gasp at the beauty and hurry to slip it over my head and around my neck, it rests just above my collar bones. I smile and run a finger over it as i run to meet Jungkook at the car. 

Maybe i should tell him about th enews report. But there couldnt be anyway the others would recgonize me, ive gained weight sense being with Jungkook, i'm eating right and im a good weight. My face is fuller nad my hair is different, the others wont notice me right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter