Chapter 4

Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

We both get through the gates with a lecture from the guard again. Kira just nods and smiles, i dont think she was really listening. I dont blame her, that guard likes to talk a lot. She steps right behind me, following me past the crowd of people who are sketching, looking over fabrics or peicing together something on a dummy. This is the first floor where we stage everything. Its kinda like fake buisnness, we wont release those for another two season so by then the tourists in the loby have forget the patersn or styles. But we have a clear glass wall so when tourists come then can watch these people work and watch our concentration. Once in the elevator i press number eleven, thats the floor where make up and hair get done. A few doors away from that hall will be the walkway. Officials come in form other agencies, sometimes better than this one to scout, some over seas brands sends officials here to see if what we have is worth the input. Most of my jigs are outside or in other locations but the stage is here today.

Kira knocks on the door before i raise my hand, i look down to find her smiling and holding on to my arm, I nod as the door opens.

"Kook! Get in the chair" My sylitst says. I drag Kira in with me and have her sit on the couch just to the side of me. 

"This is my good friend Kira" I say to my stylist as she starts parting my hair. "Kira. Do you like your coffee sweet?" I raise one finger behind me and nod, i raise two and shake my head very softly. 

She rasies one finger.

"I like sweet sometimes but more often i go with something drak and strong. Have you ever been to an amusment park?"

She shakes her head.

"No?" I lean forward looking at her through the mirror, my stylists pulls me back by my shoulder.

She shakes her head again and hides a smile.

"Are you two fliriting in front of me? Jungkook you have no class" My stylists teases.

"I do too have class, watch me."

In the spur of a monent i turn my chair arounf to face Kira, i lower my head and slouch so im on the same eye level as her. 

"Kira on my next da off go on a date with me so i can get to know you better"

I dont think she has ever been asked out, she looks flustered and pink but non the less nods with a smile in her eyes.

I turn back around and feel the inside of me bouncing around, i cant recall the last time i asked someone out on a date. Did i do it straightforward like i did now? I think it was in highschool, but i was too nervouse and focused more on my studies, so i dont recal actually ever having an interest. But i am curoius about Kira and what things she likes. 

I am pretty happy with her, she keeps up on the things i ask her to, she even got a job. Id prefer that job to not be with one of my friends who sometimes gets caught up in illegal dealings. But she seems happy, she says the math isnt too hard, so if she is content then i guess its okay. I'm not comfortable with her going around with my friends yet, im not sure why, i guess i see her as fragile after hitting her with my car. But if you hit anyone and they got hurt you'd think of them as fragile. 

After my stylist finishes i look back at Kira before the make up artist comes in. I pull the throw blanket off the side of the couch and cover her, i let my eyes rest on her sleeping face for only a few seconds before we finish with preping me. Its about time to go so i lean over the chairs and shake Kira awake, as soon as she wake up her eyes go wide and her fingers lightly brushing my cheek and under my eyes. She gives me the thumbs up and looks in the mirror to fix her bangs before i lead her to the room with the cat walk. I take her over to my female manager, she scolds me for revealing my face before the set time but then notices the small girl next to me. 

"Give her a seat near the front, she is small but her first time with this kind of thing. She doesnt really talk so dont bother asking her anything." i say and pat Kiras shoulder with a smile before leaving. 

Is it okay to leave her alone? She has her clarance pass. It'll be okay.

 

Kira POV

The setting in this room is huge. There is a walkway along one of the walls and comes out in the center. There are chairs around that stage, leaving room so people so have to crane their necks to look at the models. What did Jungkook want to show me? He still hasnt done that yet. I follow the lady and take a seat next to her in the front.

All the people in the room start filling in seats one by one, several photgraphers are set up around the room and some in the first few rows. Soon the lights dim and someone speeaks throught the speaker saying this is the future winter line. Some music, not hip hop but just as upbeat and exciting fills the room and someone starts on the catwalk.

It isnt Jungkook at first, its some girl with super thin legs. I begin to get bowrd, looking almost at everything except the outfits. But finally He strides on the stage, crossing the other model without moving his shoulders to the side. His gaze is focused on something forgein, i dont even notice to outfit because of the energy he is putting off. One hand is in his pocket, the other is free, swinging casually as he walks. When he gets to the center he stops and turns at a half angel and raises his free hand to his lips and "Blows a kiss" with a wink. After a few more poses he leaves, i watch him leave silently as another person walks on stage. 

He's so pretty. Was that the only time he comes on the stage? I hope not, i understand why the girls like him and asked for pictures. He has the perfect face for this job. Astonished i wait patiently with my eyes glued on the wall so i know when he comes back. I tap my fingers and smile when i see him again. Its a differen toutfit and his look is softer as if to match it. He walks with both hands tucked into his jacket and smiles into the scarf around his neck. I want him to look at me, i want out eyes to meet but they dont. Not once, not through any of his outfit changes and walks. After the whole thing is though there is a little bit of claping and then everyone clears the room for another event down stairs. 

I walk back to Jungkooks dressing room while writing sloppy. I knock and it doesnt open at first, but after another knock the door swings open to reveal Jungkook sleeaning his face, half of the make up still on. I hold up my notebook while grinning so much it hurts my cheeks. 

That was stunning, im in awe!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter