Part 7: 1 Step Away

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~July 2016~ 

     The sun was shining brightly through the window, glaring at my presence as I just sat there too tired and lazy to move. The heat was getting to me and this room made myself feel suffocated and bottled up. The only reason why I had decided to stay where I was at was because the floor of this room was comfy and cooling. Although, the sweat forming on my legs were creating a sticky sensation with the floor which made me feel both disgusted and uncomfortable. 

      Rosé had left the room to get something I believe. The tempature had driven her crazy making her rant about nonsense. During her rants, she randomly shouted "THAT'S IT!", and scurried her way out of the bed and onwards to the now injured door. Since then, Rosé had dissapeared and I had no knowledge of where she was or what she was doing. 

     "I'm back! Here Minha, catch." Rosé busted into the door, once again hurting it. Before taking in full process of her words, I felt a cold solid hit me square in the face then bounce off onto my hand. My palm felt refreshed from the freezing item but also flinched when having the opposite of what I was feeling now directly in contact with my flesh. "Eat it before it melts!" She warned. 

     I looked down and saw what seemed to be ice cream on a popsicle stick. My eyes sparkled in delight as I tore the plastic and got my hands on the precious thing. The sweetening flavor of milky strawberry danced on my taste buds as I shut my eyes from the tasteful pleasure. "Ahh,"I let out from tasting the luxurious treat. 

     "What are we suppose to do for the rest of the day?" Before I could answer the question, my ice cream was melting beside the bottom edge so I took the liberty of preventing it. As soon as that flavor came in contact with my tongue, I fell back into the fantasy of ice cream. 

     "Minha, I swear that you're falling too deep within attraction with that plain old ice cream." Rosé noted as I just continoued drowning myself in creamy milkiness. 

     "But it's extremely tasteful and it leads me into a magical world with unicorns and rainbows" I whined, already half way through the stick. 

     "Do you want mine then? I don't even think I like strawberry anymore." Rosé said as she cringed giving it another taste. 

     "Ew no! Your saliva is already on it...and how the heck can you NOT like strawberry ice cream! It's like a fundamental gem with an extravagant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter