Part 10: Weekly Idol?!

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~September 2016~ 

     Weekly Idol here we come! The girls and I were invited to guest star in this popular reality show that stars Kpop idols! All of the girls were chatting in the van about how ecstatic they were while Rosé and I were hidden quietly in the backseat, silently leaning onto each other while gazing out the tinted windows. 

     "Are you tired?"I whispered softly against her ear as my eyes met her sleepy ones. She nodded her head leisurely as my lips planted on her soft and sweet ones. "Then I suggest you rest,"My low and deep voice sounded out  as I grasped my leather jacket off my bare shoulders and onto the fragile body. 

     It was quiet. The noises and sounds that were occuring mystically drained out into thin air. The volume was up but really, everyone knew that it was about time to release it. 

     We hopped out of the black van and skipped our way into the studio. Of course, there was a script we had to follow but seriously, who would want to stick to the script? People who take directions of course. ...Nevermind. 

      Once we had arrived in the blank space of the third basement floor where the set was held at, we bundled up into this small space while the two hosts, Deffcon and Hyeongdon, started introducing both the show and ourselves. It's not that interesting really. Just something about us rising to fame and thinking that we'd enter different reality shows that are ranked higher than where we are at now. 

     Of course, time skid addled it's way and eventually the recording was done and we had to leave. The time spent was really fun and filled with spirit. We sang a cappella, or the joint word for it, accapella and it went somewhat terribly but I'm just glad that I didn't have to whistle. Whistling is one of the many things I am not capable of doing.  

     We all also did the random dance play that most idols and/or guests do when on this show. Whoever had lost or made a mistake was to be hit by a hammer which has occured a lot, I must admit, including myself. 

     The toy hammer, obviously, magnified it's way to Rosé and she didn't even flinch in pain! She just entered a whole entire different universe!...

     I was still worried that I was unconsciously gnawing on my fingernails, but when Rosé rolled onto her back and widened her eyes in surprise, I rushed to her and wrapped my body around hers while giving her multiple pecks on the forehead hoping to reassure myself of her safety. 

     She ended up surprised and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter