Part 11 : ...Oh Shoot

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It was a normal day! Really. No, no it wasn't. I was having constant stomach pains and I had no idea why. They just appeared randomly out of nowhere! They started kicking in a few days ago. Being the time of the month, I thought that my period was rolling in, but I kid you not, blood didn't flow out of me and the grasps of ache in my stomach was visible. 

     Did the girls know of this? You see, I kinda told them that I was on my thing and they reassured me that it happens to everyone. I probably should be updating them, telling the girls that that was not it but it really never came in conversation. 

     I was literally just talking to myself in this secluded bathroom. Saying in my mind, "oh, dear the great heavens. Please grant myself peace." 

     Everytime it seemed to cool down, it'll just erupt once again. I tried taking the normal medications like Advil and Pepto Bismo but they didn't work which left me in a confused state. I feel like Rosé's suspicious of me since we always lay together in bed and I would be gone each and every five minutes to go to the bathroom. 

     "Minha, are you okay?"Rosé asked me in her sweet, calming voice.      

     "My stomach feels unusual..."I tried to speak. "I-...I don't think that I'm on my p-per-...thing Rosé." I weakly gave an effort to communicate. 

     "BABY, ARE YOU OKAY?"Jisoo shouted quite loudly and it made my stomach churned ever more. I could practically see Rosé's mild glare at the oldest as if the bathroom was a translucent door. 

     "If you keep speaking like that, I don't think so." I muttered against my breath as my teeth sunk painfully into my bottom laugh. 

     "Hang on Minha, we'll call our manage-"

     "DON'T!" There was a rumble in my stomach. 

     ...well that's not good. "Actually, please do." 

     "Jisoo.."Rosé said anxiously. 

     Jisoo nodded then exclaimed in a soft but echoed voice ,"on it!" 

     "Hang on baby,"Rosé mummered against the door. "I love you." 

     "I love you too."

~45 minutes later~ 

     And now here I am in a hospital gown in a completely white room with many people outside worrying about me. What I can conclude now is that my body hates me. 

     They all entered the room with the doctor. My stomach miseries lessened but it still stung. 

     The doctor cleared his throat before going through the document of papers on his clipboard. "Well, Minha, this isn't that much of a tragedy." I bet that cleared out most of the tension in the air icluding mine. "Although, you do have some kidney problems." What. "I sugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter