Part 14: Another Comeback!?!

To Be Successful...It Takes Patience
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Months Later~

     I was up and feeling spectacular. Yes, the medication had worked and I recovered in no time! Nah, I'm kidding. It took somewhat of a more extended time then intended but hey, I'm cured! 

     Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, and I were getting ready for our comeback in a couple weeks. We had actually been working on this right after our previous comeback had ended but with me missing, some things weren't yet completed. There was still the dance we had to tackle down and a few adjustments to the chereography. 

     I also had to start getting use to having to use my energy because throughout the time I've been doing nothing, my stamina had weakened. So now, I have to keep it up. Oh dear my soul, may I rest in sorrow. 

     We also planned on releasing the acoustic version of Whistle and I'm going to tell you all that it's incredible! I absolutely adore it even though they just took our recording and put it over the guitar music. Our unintentional giggling was also heard clearer in the acoustic version. 

     "Minha!" I turned around to find all the girls staring at me as I looked back at them dumbfounded. 

     "Yeah?" Rosé came running towards me for what I'm guessing a hug considering her arms were wide opened but I stepped back, motioning that we both were sweaty. 

     "Practice is over! It's an absolute glorious day and it's time to go outside and eat ice cream!" Jisoo looked absolutely chaotic after saying that and I just felt quizzled. 

     Jennie rested her elbow on her girlfriend's shoulder. "She's just happy that we got to rest early." I nodded my head in acknowledgement before cleaning myself up.

      It was an incredibly hot day so I was wearing a sports bra with a leather jacket over it. I know right, it makes no sense. Rosé ended up matching up with me but with a hoodie crop top instead. Not denying that she looked unimaginably a blessing to anybody's  eyes. 

     "Can I hug you now?" Her eyes absolutely hypnotized me and her whole existence in general, so I couldn't resist. Her presence calmed me down a massive lot and I couldn't help but feel safe and loved in her hold. 

     "Um, Rosé?" 

     "Hm?" She tilted her head in the most innocent way ever. 

     "Wanna let go of me now?" My arms were still trapped under hers.

     "Uhh, no thanks!" I sighed but was happily grinning on the inside. It reminded me of when I had just m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter