Fourth Shot

Our Times | YoonSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the festival day. Today is also the day for the recognition of persons who did well in class. Students are gathered together to see this. The director was in stage calling the name of persons that who excel again. Sooyoung’s name was the first one which was called. The forth was Seohyun.

I was waiting for Yoona to be called since she ranked 10. Her friends are excited too.

"We are excited for you, boss." Leeteuk told her friend. The director call the number 9 and the person went to the stage too. We are waiting for number ten when the director stop. Yoona was standing too and her friends are cheering.

"You know that I don't want persons who are cheating, they should know how shameful they are." The director says.

"The person I am talking about is no other than you Im Yoona!" The director point Yoona and we are all shock. Students look at Yoona, and Yoona feel ashamed so she sit back. I was hurt seeing Yoona treated like that. I was stopping myself, but I can't help it.

"Director!" I yelled, students look at me all. I walk on the center as I let my skirt above my knees in which a violation to school law.

"My skirt is above the knee please punish me!" I says and bow.

"We will talk about that. It is not the time for that violation." The director says.

"I did it why don't you punish me?" I asked, but he ignore me. Students are looking at us. Then I see Sooyoung went down the stage and stand beside me.

"I cheat in my exam please punish me!" Sooyoung says and bow. Students got shock because Sooyoung will never cheat.

"Sooyoung stop saying that you will go to Korea University. You will have demerit." The dean told Sooyoung, but Sooyoung ignored him.

"If the director can say that Yoona is cheating, why can he say that I am too?" Sooyoung asked as she look at the director. The director look at us.

"I will remove the merit of Choi Sooyoung!" The director says. Everyone was shock again. There is a silence. I look at Sooyoung and she smile at me.

"I remove my skirt Punish me director!" I look at it and it was Taeyeon yelling. Students look at her as Taeyeon show her skirt.

"Mr. Yoo!" It was Sunny who yell.

"You are my chocolate!!" She added.

"Punish me director! I dishonor my teacher!" Sunny yelled.

"Director!" Another student yelled.

"I have girlfriend! Punish me!" We are listening and other students start clapping. The director doesn't know what to do.

“I bring my phone, punish me director!” Seohyun says and show her phone.

"You are all bull! Punish me director! Yoona's friend yell. Everyone start doing violations and they all stand up clapping their hands.

 

"Director! You said students should be like students. But neither exams nor school regulations can define us. Those with good scores can make mistakes. Those who made a mistake can improve. Whether we’re good or bad is not up to you. Only we know who we are. Only we can decide the way we are." I told him and they all clap. I look at Yoona and she smile at me.

The dean get the mic and sign the director.

"I am sorry for this. We will talk about this. For now let us start the school festival!!" The dean announce and we all go together.

 

The festival started. We start throwing water ballons to each other. I throw one to Yoona and she throw one to me. She was about to throw another one, but Sooyoung save me and throw something to Yoona. Seohyun was at the back of Yoona throwing balloons to us to. I see how close Sooyoung and Yoona again.

and that day I learnedd something that we didn’t know until years later, the first person you throw your balloon at, is not someone you dislike, but someone you can’t take your eyes off..

 

 

During the winter break we decided to go out camping with my Yoona, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Sunny, Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Ryeowook. IWe do joyride. I was with Sooyoung who is driving the motor. Seohyun was with Yoona. Taeyeon was with Leeteuk.

We stop for a while to wait for Sunny and Ryeowook. Taeyeon was being annoyed to Leeteuk who suddenly stops the motor.

"Aish you ert!" Taeyeon told Leeteuk. It is funny because usually it was Taeyeon who is ert.

It was cold and I see how Seohyun hug Yoona and it hurts me seeing them. I am hurting, but I have to hide this becauuse Yoona will only be happy to one person and it will be no other than, Seo Joohyun.

"Are you tired?" Yoona asked Seohyun, and Seohyun shook herhead and hug Yoona more.

"Are you cold?" Sooyoung asked me. She gets my hand and put it in her pocket.

 

"I am so unfortunate to get you!" Ryeowook was complaining.

"Really? Yu are just making the driving slow to spent more time with me." Sunny says and giggle/

"Boss!! Wait for us!!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter