Second Shot

Our Times | YoonSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"From 1979 a Taiwanese guy who tore the letter and died." Yoona says and I ran near the door. The door was lock.

"So it was you!" Yoona yelled and throw the thing that was put in her broken leg. I was really afraid of Yoona. She look at me and we are just inches apart.

"Who is your favorite actor?" Yoona asked me. I was confuse on what she wants to happen.

"What?" I asked.

"Who?!!" She yelled again and I was more than afraid.

"Stephen Chow." I told her honestly. She smirks to me.

"What is you favorite movie of him?" Yoona asked again. I was afraid when I answered.

"Your birthday?" Yoona asked.

"April 18." I told Yoona. The chain letter as in her hand.

"Good, honest." She says calmly.

"What do you want from me?!!' She yell again.

"N-nothing." I feel my knees shaking.

"Nothing?"

"Yeah. I think you are t-tall. You look like an artist in the movie." I told her as I point the movie she was watching. Yoona smirk and show the picture of Sooyoung.

"Well I know that you send the chain letter to me because of her." Yoona crumpled the picture and lean in to me.

"Yoona please d-don't.” I plead to her. She press the red button beside me.

"I will change the movie and let us watch the favorite movie of you. Jessica Jung let us be friend." Yoona says and sit on the couch.

 

I don't really know what is the meaning of friend in Im Yoona's vocabulary. I don't even know that when she say friend is someone that can be slave for her.

Since then I was a slave of Yoona. Someone who will make her assignment and sent it to her in the morning. Someone who will bring her bag. I am doing this not for myself, but for the whole scholl so that Yoona will stops bullying and stay away from Sooyoung.

I am also the one who buys her food. I was really afraid of her that every time I buy food for her I mix things up especially the ingredients of the noodles and salad.

"Look you mix my food. Get me one again Jessica Jung!" Yoona yelled and I complied and ran to the canteen to buy Yoona food again.

 

I ran at the back of school because Yoona want to meet me. I bring the math book she needs.

"I am sorry if I am late to bring the book. Here it is." I gave Yoona the book. She get it and put it in her bag. She put on my neck her bag.

"Come on." Yoona told me. I look at her with confuse face. She rolled her eyes.

"We will leave the school Jessica." Yoona told me. I was afraid. Yoona wants to cut class and tug me along.

"N-no can’t do it. I can't climb the wall." I excuse and Yoona just laugh at me.

"If you didn't skip school in school uniform you will regret it in the future.” Yoona says and I don't even know what the logic on it is. The next thing I know is she pull me and starts lifting me up the wall leaving me no choice.

 

Yoona bring me to a roller skating range. I was trying hard to skate because I really can't. Yoona was just laughing at me and left me there as she skate around.

I tried my best to reach the side and left the range. Yoona skate to me and laugh.

"You really Jessica Jung." Yoona told me. I glare at her, and then a girl skate looking at Yoona seductively.

"Want to learn? Tug in the end." Yoona says and she skate to the girl. They are flirting while I am holding to I don't who is hips. I feel dizzy on all skating while they are enjoying.

After of three rounds they stop the skating making me throw in the side and fall with my . Yoona came to me and look concern.

"Are you ok?" She ask sweetly. I blush and fix my hair and uniform.

"I am." I answered shyly.

"Oh really, buy me food!!" Yoona says and left. Rolled my eyes. And buy the food she want.

While I am buying a group of boys came walking to Yoona.

"Im Yoona!! That is my girl." The leader says as her point to Yoona ho was flirting with a girl.

The fight starts. Leeteuk throw the steal to Yoona and Yoona easily finsih the guys. Didn't she know someone hit her head, making Yoona’s steal roll to me. Yoona can't stand and I felt afraid. She look at me helpless and I throw the steal to her.

As Yoona get the steal they start fighting again and Yoona's team wins.

"Im Yoona this is not the end." The guy says. The guy look at me and I felt afraid.

 

 

"What are you doing to that place? It was school hours!" The director yell to Yoona and her friends.

"Jessica, I know you are innocent to this. Tell me what happened to that place and I will let you leave." Director says. Leeteuk show the picture of Sooyoung. Yoona get it and crumpled it signing me she will hurt Sooyoung if I telll the director what happened.

"Sorry, but I am not able to know what happened sir." I bow to the director.

"That place is not for students Jessica. Go clean the pool!" The director says and I left the office.

As I went outside I see Sooyoung. I felt embarrassed as she see me coming out of the Office of the director. I hide myself and she just pass by me. I let out a sigh.

"Jessica what happened?" Taeyeon asked me. I look at her sign her to keep quite because Sooyoung will hear us.

"What?" Sunny and Taeyeon asked.

"Ah you want us to keep quite because you are afraid Sooyoung will hear u that you go skating range with Yoona?" Taeyeon asked and I nodded hugging them.

"You go to Roller Skating range?" There Sooyoung asked and I really felt embarrassed, I am ready to be eat by the earth.

"Wow. I like skating to, Let us go together sometime Jessica Jung." Sooyoung told me and left. I can feel my heart is about to jump out of my heart.

"Gosh she know your name Jessica." Sunny told me.

"She even ask you out!" Taeyeon says.

 

 

I was in the mood of cleaning the pool because of a certain girl named Choi Sooyoung. I was singing along when I heard voice coming from the locker room of swimming pool.

"What if they knew about something we had?" It was Seohyun asking.

"Don't worry they will not know." Sooyoung answered. I suddenly felt sad seeing them I fell my heart sinking.

"I was afraid, but mom and dad know about this. I will make sure that she is healthy." Seohyun says.

"Don't worry I will be a responsible father." Sooyoung says and smile. Seohyun smile to her too.

I just watch the two leave and I hide myself in the pool. I was hindering myself to breath. I was real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter