Third Shot

Our Times | YoonSic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona was sitting silently on the school chair. She was in her class room. Her friends was playing around, and the only students who is not a bad boy was sitting in front seat. The teacher came.

"Stand!" The guy yelled and the students didn't listen to him. Yoona stand making her teacher and friends shock. They all stand too. They all greet the teacher. After the greetings the student went back on what they are doing. Yoona sat back and kept quiet. Her friends are just laughing.

"Shut Up!!" Yoona yelled making her friends stops. The professor was shock to.

"D-do you have a q-question Y-Yoona?" The teacher asked. He was afraid of Yoona too.

"What page are we today?" Yoona asked. Her friend was shock again.

“Page 22 Yoona-ssi.” The teacher told the page and Yoona open her book.

"B-but Yoona, the book y-you are holding is not the book we will use." The teacher says in a courteous way to avoid making Yoona mad. Yoona’s friend starts laughing.

""Page 22! Sit beside the person who have book!" Yoona yelled making all of them sit the only one person who have book.

 

I was busy checking myself on the mirror. Today I will be out with Yoona and we will study. I was really confuse of what to wear. I want to look beautiful in front of Yoona. I start fixing myself. I tried all the dress and clothes I can wear.

When I was ready I see Yoona facing a shop, maybe she was waiting for me. I run into her and smile.

"D-did I know you? You look familiar miss." Yoona told me. I smile to her proudly.

"You look like a high school teacher Jessica." Yoona says and starts laughing. I glare at her, but she pull me with her feeling the electric all over my body.

“Wow she is tall and beautiful, they look good together.” Yoona and I heard the students and I blush.

We walk down the street side by side, I was about to hit by a car, but Yoona pull me and hug me.

"You should be careful Jessica." Yoona told me with caring tone, and I was really touch.

We are in the McDonalds. I was ordering the food for the two of us.

 

Yoona was studying on the table when Seohyun and Hyoyeon see them.

"Seo that was Yoona right? Look she was studying. Go I heard she likes you talk to her. I think she was here because she know you will be here." Hyoyeon push Seohyun and the girl walk to Yoona.

Seohyun was standing in front of Yoona and smile.

"That sit was for J-"

"Hi Yoona. I heard you are studying hard now. I was really amazed. I want you to know that if you want help I can help. I know you are sending me letter. Don't misinterpret Disney and destiny again. I am willing give you my personal information. Since you are asking about it." Seohyun says and left the sit.

 

I saw the two talking and I wonder what they talking about. I walk to Yoona and sit I put the order in the table.

"I see Seohyun was here. What the two of you are talking about?" I asked Yoona. She look at Seohyun.

"They just want to share a table." Yoona says and starts studying again. I guess she just don't want me to know that they have something. And it saddens me. Because I am far too far from Seo Joohyun.

After that day Yoona starts studying hard. Though know that she went back to her old self because I told her too, it still I know that she was doing this for Seohyun.

She often pass by to our room just to see Seohyun, and it really breaking my heart. With that I learned that girl gave you her personal information, she doesn't dislike you at all.

 

 

Yoona and I were in the bookstore we always go to.

"This is the latest version of the sample you are asking to." The owner says and we pay for it.

"Thank you." Yoona and I both says. I went outside first and I see the standee of Andy. I got excited and hug it.

"Andy my husband!" I giggle and Yoona glare at me and I ignore her.

"You really like him." Yoona says and I nodded.

"He is my ultimate idol. I wish one day I can go to Taiwan and meet him." I told Yoona. She smile at me.

"One day I will make him sing for you." Yoona told me and I laugh.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes!" Yoona says happily and the owner of the store scold us. Yoona and I ran as she held my hand. All I can feel is that I am secure especially when I am with her.

 

Yoona and I often go to cafe and eat there with our friends. We do study there. Yoona teaches me trigonometry and write on the table. She always encourage me to study.

"Look this is just simple." Yoona to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter