Chocolady

Will last forever

3 years later....

 

Seungcheol found himself in his office, sipping his hot coffee while scrolling through his computer. He's completely focused on his monitor as he scan his cafe's monthly stats. Seungcheol smiled. His cafe has grown huge in the span of 2 years and he feels really good for what he has achieved.

How he wish he's actually sharing this achievement with that person that he loves so much.

Seungcheol sighed as he close the tab for his stats and stared at his computer screen. He sighed as he saw the wallpaper. It's an old picture of him and Jeonghan sitting together. He misses him so much even after all these years. 

Well, what they said was true. First love never dies. Seungcheol could definitely prove that. He shut his computer down and stood up, walking out of his office. He went down to the cafe and saw his jolly workers. Seokmin and Soonyoung laughing loudly at the sighed with some customers watching them. Some are even giggling along with them. They sure make the cafe lively.

Woozi and Minghao are at the counter, tending the customers and Jun is busying himself with cleaning the tables. Seungcheol looked around with a gentle smile. 

'....But why don't I feel completely happy?..' he thought as his smile turned into a sad one. 

 


 

Joshua looked around nervously. This is it. After 3 years, his bestfriend is finally coming home. Damn, how he missed that idiot. He scanned through the arriving passengers.

"Gosh, what's taking him so long?" He hissed even though its only been 3 minutes since the passengers got out from taking their bags. "Oh there!! Oh my God!" Joshua exclaimed loudly in excitement, earning judging looks from the people around him. He bowed his head in shame before he walked forward to welcome his bestfriend.

A man dressed in a beige coat , black turtle neck and skinny jeans came out of the arrivals area. He was pushing a cart with holds a bunch of bags. Jeonghan's hair is a lot shorter now.

"Jeonghan!" Joshua ran towards him. The elder stopped, smiling immediately as he saw his bestfriend. He opened his arms for the younger to hug him. The two hugged each other tightly. 

"Josh! I missed you so much!" He exclaimed. 

Joshua pulled away from the hug. "Dude! Ypu never came home in 3 years. What the heck?!" He complained.

"Yah! You can't blame me! I was busy!" Jeonghan pouted.

"Oh right~ sure but even on Christmas?! Thanksgiving?!" Joshua questioned.

"I- YAH! STOP COMPLAINING! I'M ALREADY HERE!" Jeonghan whined.

Joshua stopped pouting as he noticed something. He looked around as if he was searching for something. "Uhm- Jeonghan? Where's Chan?" 

Jeonghan blinked and looked behind him. "Probably with Mingyu and Wonwoo. They're still looking for their luggage."

"Uhm who?" Joshua raised an eyebrow. "Oh you'll know them soon! You guys will get along, trust me!"

"Eomma!!" A small cute voice called out. Soon, a small 3-years-old boy with curly hair came out, running towards Jeonghan while holding his favorite bunny stuff toy. "There he is!" JEonghan exclaimed and crouched down. 

Chan ran to Jeonghan. The elder took the boy in his arms and picked him up, letting the boy sit on his arm. Jeonghan faced Joshua. "Josh, meet Yoon Chan. My aegi~" Jeonghan cooed and pecked the boy's chbby cheeks. Joshua had to hold back an 'aww'. Those two are just so adorable.

Two other figures walked towards them. Joshua had no idea who they are but they look so good. They were holding each other's hands while dragging their luggage behind them.

"Uncle Wonu! Uncle Gyu!" Chan called out, making grabby hands. 

"Channie!" Wonwoo called, laughing. 

The couple stood in front of them. Jeonghan started to introduce them to Joshua. "Joshua, meet Mingyu and Wonwoo. They're my friends who helped me back there~ Also Chan's uncles and they're married." Jeonghan laughed as he saw Wonwoo blush at the introduction.

Joshua bowed to them "Nice to meet you! I'm Joshua!" He introduced then stood straight. 

Mingyu smiled. "I'm Mingyu!"

Wonwoo bowed a little bit as well. "I'm Wonwoo. Nice to meet you too!"

"Okay now that y'all know each other, can we get something to eat? My aegi is hungry." Jeonghan pouted, hugging Chan close.

Joshua laughed and nodded. The 4 started walking to the parking lot where Joshua's car is. "Wow, I never thought Jeonghan would be like this as a Mom." Joshua whispered to himself but Wonwoo, who was beside him, heard what he said and laughed.

"Oh trust me, Jeonghan spoils Chan a lot, its unhealthy." He said.

"Yah!" Jeonghan turned his head, frowning at those two and the three laughed loudly.

"Eommaaaa~ I'm hungry~" Chan whined. Jeonghan immediately turned his attention to the boy in his arms. "Aigoo~ What does my aegi want to eat?"

"Hmmm pancakeeee!" The boy cheered. 

"Let's go get pancakes then!"

 

 

 

Following Chan's request, the crew headed to the cafe that Joshua suggested. He said its the best one in Seoul as of the moment. Jeonghan agreed as asked Joshua to take them there.

They arrived at the cafe and Chan hurried down. "Pancakeeeess!" He cheered running towards the cafe. Jeonghan laughed and walked after Chan. "Slow down, Channie. You might trip~"

The three followed behind them. The walked in and went to find a seat while Jeonghan and Chan walk to the counter to order. They made their order and waited. Jeonghan looked down at Chan who was scanning the cafe with eyes filled with curiosity. 

"Channie-ya,nugu aegi?" Jeonghan asked looking down at the kid. Chan immediately looked up with a wide smile. "Jeonghannie eomma's aegi!!" He cheered. 

"That's my boy~" He smiled. 

 

 

 

Maybe his eyes are fooling him....or maybe he's hallucinating again... probably dreaming while he sleep in front of his computer....he doesn't know whats going on. If this is reality, he doesn't want to believe it.

Seungcheol stared at the view in front of him. Just a few minutes ago, there's a group who entered his cafe. Some of the people in the group was so familiar to him but he ignored it. 

That was until he saw Jeonghan right in front of the counter, talking to a kid who calls him 'Eomma'

He watched as Jeonghan take his order and walk to a table where there are three others waiting for him. They sip their coffee and the kid messily eats his panckaes. Seungcheol watched as they chat happily. He felt so lost that he doesn't even remmeber walking towards to the table but yet, he found himself in front of it with 5 pair of eyes staring up at him. 

Joshua's eyes widened and he turned towards Jeonghan who has the same expression. 

"J-Jeonghan?" Seungcheol blurted out.

"Seungcheol...." Jeonghan said weakly.

Now it was turn for Wonwoo and Mingyu to be shocked. They looked at Seungcheol with wide eyes. Mingyu turned his attention to Chan who seems to be thinking. 

"Seungcheol?" The kid blurted out cutely and turned his head to his Eomma. "Isn't that Appa's name?" 

Jeonghan's eyes widened, and so does Seungcheol.

"A-Appa?! What-"

 

 


 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long! and for the cliffhanger! The school year is ending soon and i'm gonna get 4 months break owowww!! GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT GOT7'S COMEBACK!! 

 

last chapter is coming soon!