Who are you?

Menboong (Mental Breakdown)

Everything seems to be in slow motion. Sandara tried to decipher what everyone was talking about but all she can see are lips moving. She couldn’t hear anything. She felt tighten up and her left arm began to numb.

“Oh no…”

She bit her lip, grabbing her left arm.

“Not now…”

She tried to pinch herself but didn’t felt anything.

“Jebal….” She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Are you okay?”

Someone tapped her shoulder making her jerk in surprise. It was sudden that she almost fell off balance, but a guy with pink hair grabbed her.

“Oops”

He said in a deep voice.

“Didn’t mean to scare you off”

He added with a smile. Sandara blinked for a couple of times before realizing that the guy was talking to her.

“Do you daze off that often?”

He chuckled upon seeing her confused state. Sandara cleared before pulling herself away from the guy. The guy scratched his neck, smiling at her.

“You seem to be still in shock. Do you want to sit down?”

“Your hand”

“Huh?”

Sandara pointed at the guy’s right arm which is bleeding.
 

“Oh this?”

He raised his arm while she tried not to cringed. It looks painful.

“They already took an X-ray. I’m waiting for them to do something.”

He shrugged still smiling at her. That was when Sandara realized that they are at a hospital. Events of the past hour suddenly rushed back to her making her knees feel weak. The guy grabbed her again and made her sit down.

“Gwenchana?”

Sandara blinked massaging her temples.

“Yes. I-I’m just t-tired”

“Are you sure?”

Sandara nodded. She looked around and spotted her trolley bag. Her brother must be so worried by now.

“Did you just arrived from somewhere?”

The guy asked when he saw her looking at her trolley bag. Sandara looked at him and nodded. If she wasn’t feeling so sick right now, she will probably try to act friendly with him since he is so good looking,but for now, that is the least of her concern.

“Mister Choi”

A female nurse with a chart came towards them.

“Your X-ray is done. You don’t have broken bones in your arm. We just need to stitch you up.”

“Deh”

“This way please”

The nurse said turning her back. The guy stood up but Sandara suddenly grabbed his shirt.

“Wait a minute!”

Her eyes grew wild upon realizing something.

“You’re that guy who tackled that guy with a knife!”

She pointed at him.

“Did that happen because you saved me?!”

Her voice cracked and her eyes started to water. The guy looked at her for a moment before taking her hand off his shirt.

“I don’t know what you are talking about”

Sandara looked up to him with a confused face.

“I was saving my friend. Not you.”

“H-huh?”

“You heard me”

He smiled putting his left hand on her head.

“You don’t have to feel bad arrasso? It wasn’t your fault.”

He ruffled her hair before leaving her.

--------------

“Excuse me”

A female nurse came up to her. She was getting a bottle of water from the vending machine because she needs to calm herself.

“You’re friend is already awake. He is looking for you.”

“Huh? Wha---”

“He’s in bed 3.”

The nurse left before she could even ask. Confused, she still went bed 3. She could determine a guy’s silhouette from the curtain but got no idea who he is. Before she could even reached her hand for the curtain, the guy beat her to it.

“Yah! What took you so long?!”

She jerked back in surprise when she realized who it was. The guy looked surprised too but his expression changed from confusion to irritation in a matter of seconds.

“You are not Seunghyun! Who are you?!”

He barked suddenly standing up but immediately sat back when he felt dizzy.

“Ughhh” He whimpered massaging his temple. Not realizing what she was doing, Sandara found herself beside him.

“Gwenchana? Does your head hurt?”

She almost face palmed herself when she realized her stupid question. Of course his head hurts! His head is fully bandaged! Sandara! You’re an idiot! She tried to reach her hand to him but he suddenly pushed her away.

“Don’t touch me!”

He spat, his expression still in pain.

“Get Seunghyun here right now!”

But Sandara didn’t even move.

“Are you deaf?!”

She tried to say something but she felt her teeth clenched in anger. Who does this person think he is?!

“My god! Why am I surrounded by incompetent people!”

She heard him say. He stood up and pushed her again.

“Move!”

Sandara couldn’t take it anymore. Shouting at her is one thing but never ever push her! She stomped her way towards him.

“YAH” She growled and before he could even react, she kicked him in the shin. The guy fell on his knees with his hands on his crotch. Her nostrils are flaring and she is breathing heavy. She haven’t been provoked like this for the last 5 years.

“What is going on here?!” An authoritative voice boomed making both of them jerk in surprise. She looked back and she saw the pink haired guy with his arm in a sling, a panda looking guy with a bandage hand and a blonde smiley face guy with a broken lip. They were looking back and forth at them with a confused look. Suddenly, an elderly man with a suitcase step forward towards them.

“Kim, Jaejoong! This is the last straw!”

He said in a scary tone. No one dared to say anything.

“Dara?”

All of them turned their heads.

“Oppa!” She heard herself say, running towards her brother.

“Hyung?”

Sandara looked back at the 3 guys and they were looking back at her brother.

Great. Now what?


Authornim:

Wassup! Chapter 2 is here! Hope you guys liking this so far! @dragongirl: Thank you! I hope I could do well. Thank you for reading! To my subscribers, thank you!