Taemin pov

Your voice

Taemin Pov

 

Today like usually would be so noisy especially when teacher no in class yet. While we were busy talking, chatting, laughing suddenly our teacher come and make all of us stop from doing our own thing.

 

Teacher Park: " Listen up everyone!" 

 

Everyone quite and pay attention at him.

 

Teacher Park: " Today we will start study after break because I have a meeting with principle so behave yourself while I am not around. You all can go anywhere as long as you don't went out from school. Understood? "

Students: "Nae!" 

Teacher Park: "Good.. Okay I better leave now and remember my warn 'BEHAVE YOURSELF' " 

Students: "Nae Teacher Park!" 

 

Then after that he went out, they (students) decided what should they do while our teacher have meeting. Some of them want to play 'football', some want to watch 'the basketball match' while me 'daydreaming' about something until someone poke me : "Taemin.. taemin.. YA TAEMIN!!".  Automatically I awake from daydream and said "What?" toward my friends.

 

Onew: What's wrong with you buddy?

Jonghyun: Yeah.. I called your named many time but you didn't hear it.

Key: Is there anything that interfere with your mind?

 


Taemin put his right elbow on the table and his right hand support his cheek while look at his friends then he stand up after he think about something. "Come on, follow me!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

His friends follow him start from went out from class until reached to 3rd floor and went straight to class '5A' and peeked on the door. They saw only one girl who's inside there. Seems like she didn't know that they were watching her from outside the class because she had headphone on her ear while reading her book.

 

"Eoh? Isn't that your sister, Taemin?" Ask Minho. Taemin sigh and look at his friends then he nodded "I really don't like it when she was alone.. she will spend her time with study! and I kind of hate it" His friends look at him curiously.

 


Onew: "Isn't it a good thing that she is study?"

Jonghyun: " *nodded his head* I agree with Onew.. 

Key: "Perhaps.. are you.. jealous Taemin?

Minho: "Aiyee it couldn't be.. Taemin also smart like his sister!

Taemin: "Yes... I had to admit it that I'm jealous! I am jealous because its hard to see her one day off without studying.. *sigh* I-I didn't mean that I hate seeing her study.. I know she is studying to achieve for her future but.. its all about noona always being alone like this when at school.. Whenever, our school have performance, sport day or anything else  I never saw her do anything else other than study. She rather choose to absent than to joined event like that..

 

All of his friends felt bad at him. They don't know this is what Taemin felt went his sister always study and alone. 

 

Jonghyun: Then.. how about we bring her to play with us.

Onew: Great idea! Since it still early before the break time so let's do it!

Taemin: A-are you sure guys? I-I don't want you all just felt pity on me.. I...

Key: Taemin *tap his right shoulder* don't worry, we decided it anyway.

Minho: Yeah.. well she is your sister.. which mean she is our sister too!

Taemin: Thanks guys! -Smile-