Cooking

Your voice

~The next day~


Taemin was busy fixing his tie uniform school when he hear something noisy from downstairs. He went out from his room.


Taemin: Look like the sound is from in the kitchen *look at his watch* its still 6.00am. Usually mom start cooking at 6.15am.


He went down and went straight to the kitchen.


Taemin: Mom why so ear..ly? Eoh noona? What are you doing here?


Sunny who was busy prepare the pancake shocked and make the spatula she was holding darted automatically.


Sunny: Taemin! My lil brother you wake up early today.

Taemin: ... *rub his neck* noona you know I always wake up early especially when its school time *look at her with unbelievable* (noona acting weird today... she must hidden something from me)

Sunny: Err... *turn over the pancake* yeah right! Anyway taemin what are you doing here? Usually you went down at 6.25am.

Taemin: Well how about you noona? Normally you went downstairs together with your brother *point to himself*

Sunny:....


Sunny still cooking while taemin look what his sister cooking for them family until he spot black container that look weird to him.

Black plastik container


Taemin: Noona *grab the black container* who owned this? *looked at his sister with a sense of wonder* (I never seen this container before) 


Sunny was shocked. She turn off the fire and try to grab it. 


Sunny: Taemin *hissed* give me back! 

Taemin: Tell me who owned this first? *put the container higher so his sister won't reach*

Sunny: Taemin *whined* the food in the container will be ruined if you continue to do this!


Taemin pretend not to listen his sister. As long as he don't get the answer, don't dream that he'll give the container to her. Sunny was speechless finally she give up.


Sunny: Okay okay I will tell you just please give it back to me *whined*  

Taemin: Promise?


She just nodded her head. Satisfied with his sister then he give back the container to her. Then she take it and take a look inside, want to make sure the food won't ruined. 


Taemin: Ongiri?

Sunny: *sign* it still in a good condition *glare at her lil brother*

Taemin: So?

Sunny: *sign again* I wanna give this to someone.

Taemin: *fold both his arm* Who?

Sunny: *hesitant at first but* My crush


Taemin enlarge his eyes shocked. Then he smirk.


Taemin: Oh~ now I get it.. this is the reason why you went back home from school by walking yesterday *still smirk*


Sunny just ignore him and continue to cook but she was a bit annoying when his brother poked beside her right like non-stop😤


Taemin: I'm right, right sister? *still poked her* 

Sunny: *finish cooking then snorting in anger* Ya! Taemin! *enlarge her eyes to her brother* 

Taemin: *laugh* I know I'm right.


Sunny was about to answer when..


Mrs.Lee: What is the argue in here? *Shock after look at the foods on the table* Sunny? Taemin? You two cooking for breakfast?

Taemin: Nope me eomma *shake his head as no* but noona made it *point to his sister*

Sunny: Yeah I accidentally woke up early today eomma so I planned to made breakfast *smile*

Taemin: She is lying eomma *stick his tongue out to her*


Sunny enlarge her eyes again.


Mrs.Lee: *look both of her children and shake her head* If you two continue with argue like this confirm you both would late for school. Now tell me What is actually my daughter and my son argue about hmm? From upstairs, eomma can hear it.


Sunny just quiet but Taemin? Hmm...


Taemin: Noona have crush toward someone at school eomma.

Mrs.Lee: *shocked* Really!? *Smile*

Mr.Lee: Honey, what is our children argue about? 

Mrs.Lee: Yeobo, our Sunny had crush *fold both her hands together in excited*

Mr.Lee: Oh really? *Excited* who is he dear? *rub Sunny hair*

Sunny: *blushed hard* (this all Taemin fault!)


She glare to his brother while he just grin at her.


Sunny: Err its nothi---

Taemin: Don't listen to her eomma appa, look she even make foods for him *snatch the black container and give it to their parents* 


Sunny shocked she doesn't expect his brother do that. Then their mom open the container and take a look.


Mrs.Lee: Aww so cute ♥♥♥ you make ongiri for your crush *smile brightly*

Mr.Lee: I bet your crush must be really special right Sun? 


Sunny nodded shyly.


Mrs.Lee: Erm Sunny why don't you wake me up? So that I can help you with this.

Sunny: Its okay eomma.. I don't want to disturb your sleep. As soon as I know how to cook and won't burn this kitchen I will make it by myself 


Their parents really touched with her words then they give her a hug and kiss her forehead.


Taemin: *Thinking* But sis why you didn't make chocolate for him? Like cake chocolate, biscuit chocolate. You know everyone love chocolate. 

Sunny: Well not everyone love chocolate you know *rolled her eyes*

Taemin: Oh you know him very well *smirk* 

Sunny: Taemin! 

Mr.Lee: But Sunny, what taemin said is true anyway. Everyone love chocolate and if he doesn't like chocolate too much you can make it less chocolate. 


Mrs.Lee just nodded her head as agree with her husband.


Sunny: I'm not sure about it appa. Let me think about it later *smile and inflatable both cheeks* 


They just smile including his brother too. 


Mr.Lee: Okay let's eat! Can't wait for eat our daughter cooked. Its being a while.

Mrs.Lee: Yeah that's right.


All of them take a sit and eat happily.