Idea(^ム^)

Your voice

The girl: Unnie? 

Me: Naeun? 

(TAKE NOTE: THE GIRL IS ACTUALLY NAEUN Y(^_^)Y)

Naeun: Thanks goodness you just come in the right time or else I would get injured↖(^▽^)↗*smile brightly*

Me: ..*pinch her cheeks lil bit hard*

Naeun: Ouch×3 unnie its hurt aww*while trying to let my hands away from pinch her cheeks*

Me: *let it go* ya naeun How come you can smile while I at here almost get an heart attack because of what happen? And how many time I had to tell you to be more careful? Look this is the reason why you almost fall from ladder *help her tie her right shoe* you didnt tie it... 

Naeun: Ok ok my fault I'm sorry unnie I will be more careful next time..

Me: I'm not sure about it because this's the 3rd time you said the same words 'to be more careful' 

Naeun: Arr.. eheheh ^_^|| mianhae...

Me: Hm... *pat her shouder* oh lets go take our break time before its over.. where you want to go naeun? *Start to walk downstairs again until the first floor*

Naeun: Hm.. I want to go with you unnie! I see you bring your breakfast from home.. * try to look inside the bag that I was hold*

Me: Nae my mom prepare it for me(>^ω^<) do you want it?

She just nodded her head. We went out to the school's mini gazebo and take a sit and eat while have a talk.

Must be weird right how come I know her? Its happen when..

 

#Flashback# *the next day after the performances of astro* #school ended# (1st time)

 

Its raining today even the clouds turn black.. thanks goodness I brought my own umbrella. When I was walk to the school's gate I saw there's a girl running without 'umbrella' and she slip of on the ground. I was shocked and run toward her.

Sunny: Are you ok? *Knee down and hold my umbrella towards her so we won't attached by the rain*

The girl: I'm fine

Sunny: Are you sure? Did you get any injured anywhere? Where's your umbrella *pull her up on the ground*

The girl: Nae I'm fine thanks for asking. No there's no injured I got and no I don't bring my umbrella *look down*

Sunny: *thinking* hm.. *POP! An idea come in mind* Ar here just wear mine*give her my umbrella* 

The girl: Oh no no no thanks for your concern but I'm okay..

Sunny: Just have it *pull her right hand and put my umbrella on it* My dad already wait for me at there *point the car * see just take it, I know you still need to wait for your parents to pick you up right?  So.. *pat her arm 2 times and run* 

The girl: Eh!..

Sunny: Bye just take it! And be more careful next time!*Shout lil bit.*

The girl: Nae! Gomawo! 

#Open the passenger door and take a sit#

My dad: Eoh sunny where's you're umbrella dear? 

Sunny: *I point to the girl* she need it more than me dad.

My dad: *smile while rub my hair* that's my daughter.

I reply it with my brigth smile.

 

(The 2nd time) *at 7.15 a.m*

When I was walking to upstairs at the 2nd floor there this girl run beside me #seems like she's in hurry# she went straight ahead 'maybe she want to go to her class' *was about to get through 2nd floor and went to 3rd floor* suddenly **DUSH** shocked with the sound and turn back there I saw the girl that was running fell down on the ground with her papers spread around the floor. I run to her and help her pick the papers after finish I give it to her and was surprise that its the same girl before the one I give my umbrella.

Sunny: Oh you again? 

The girl: Ah we meet again.

Sunny: Yea.. er are you fine ? Aigoo ya you slip again.*pull her up*

The girl: Gomawo ehehe nae I fine*^▁^* oh anw my name's naeun and you're??

Sunny: .. er.. I'm sunny *smile*

#End of flashback# 

 

So that's how its happen we meet.

Naeun: come on unnie break time is over lets go back to class.

I just smile and nod my head while packing my breackfast box that I share with naeun.

And the funny thing is she though that I'm from class 9(form 3) like her so when I tell her that I'm from class 11(form 5) she was surprise and said she cant believe it because of my face Ahaha(*^@^*) Oh well as you know she's really a careless girl that I know and I'm happy that she's my friend.♡

 

#School is over#

When I was packing my book and was ready to go home..

1st girl: hey what you want to give the astro tommorow?? 

2nd girl: hm.. I not sure..

3rd girl: hy dont forgot we need to give them support for their 1st basketball match.

The two girls just noded their head. Hmm? Oh thats right the astro will have their basketball match.. *thinking* I start to take a walk to the downstairs until I reach the 1st floor, went out of the school's gate next to the road. I already send my parents a text that I'll just take a walk to back at home so no need to take me at school. At first my parents did not allow me but went I say please because I want to think about something so at the end my parents allow me. While walking suddenly I have an idea in my mind. I know what I should do