The gift

Your voice

After finish breakfast they quickly took their bag and give a kiss on the cheek to their mother then went to the car where their father would sent them to school.

 

~At school~


Sunny and Taemin waving to their father as a goodbye.

 

Taemin: Good Luck noona  *then went off when he saw his friends entering the school* 


Sunny stared at her brother who just left her before start to enter to the school too. Then she went straight to the sports room and went inside. She look both her right and left to make sure there's no one in the room before she go to the boys room (not toilet) which there's so many lockers. She check one by one lockers until she spot 'MOONBIN' names. 

 

 Sunny: Here where his locker located/places.

 

She blinked so many question marks inside her mind. Where should she put the foods when his locker locked?

 

Sunny: Where should I put this *the foods* 

 

She know that his locker must be lock and she can't open it or else she would labeled herself as stir his privacy. So what she was thinking is she just put the foods on the long chair in front of his locker which there where indeed was a long chair. 

Long chair

 

Sunny: Now I must hurry went out of here before the boys coming.

 

After she was done, she hurry went out and make sure that nobody notice her. Then she went straight to her classroom.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


At 7:15

 

The Astro boys were talking and laughing until they went inside the sports room to their lockers.

 

Rocky: Hey what is this *hold the brown bag and saw a named on it* "To Moonbin" *give the bag to Moonbin*

The bag


Eunwoo: *try to look what inside the bag* What is it Moonbin?


Moonbin: hold on, there's a paper include inside this bag *take out the paper*

The paper

 

He read it and his friends heard it. Then he took out the black container and open it. 

Ongiri

 

Jinjin: Oh ongiri? 


Sanha: its cute! 


Rocky: I want it! good think foods! I'm hungry right now.


Eunwoo: *laugh* me too

 

While they were eat the ongiri MJ took the paper and read it again.

 

MJ: Moonbin, Who do you think would give you this gift? It's writing only 'Lee' in here.


Moonbin: No idea but for sure the one who give me this must be girl.


Sanha: How do you know hyung?


Moonbin: *explain* look at this hand writer it's beautiful of course it's from girl.


Rocky: Yeah I agree about that.


MJ: But why didn't the girl give to Moonbin face to face?


Jinjin: Maybe she's shy? 


Eunwoo: Might be about that.

 

Moonbin still thinking about who is the one give him the gift. It's delicious and he want to say thank you but how? There's so many Lee at here.. why didn't she wrote her name in full? 

 

Eunwoo: Come on Moonbin time to warm up before the match start.


Moonbin: *nodded* okay wait *throw the empty container in the rubbish*

 

Then they start to go to the basketball hall.