Don't let Seokjin find out

Detective Tae and doctor Jin

The apartment was quiet. It was like the doctor and the detective were asleep. It was quite unusual. The windows in the living room were covered with curtains and it was dark in the apartment.Not that the curtains were necessary, it was so cloudy outsider it looked like ragnarok was coming.

The door to Seokjin’s bedroom cracked open. Taehyung got out and he was wearing only his pyjamas pants. He stretched himself contentedly. Now, that was great night. Taehyung scratched the back of his head and wearing a smirk, he went to kitchen.

He poured water into a kettle and took a cup, the biggest they had. He is going to be nice boyfriend and take care of his tired sweetheart. And no, it’s not because of that burned armchair. Certainly not. It was an accident, okay? And don’t tell Seokjin… Taehyung made a mental note to hide that armchair until he fixes it somehow.

He carefully brought the cup full of coffee to Seokjin’s room and placed it on a nighstand. He knelt next to Seokjin’s bed. He wanted to wake Seokjin up, but the doctor was so cute when he was sleeping. Taehyung rested his head on the bed and he was watching Seokjin for a while.

He really exhausted the doctor last night. And it’s not his fault. Even though he is the best detective in South Korea and in the entire world, he is still just a human. He has his Leeds. And also, Seokjin is some super y person. So when he saw Seokjin lying on the bed, completely and looking just ughm so y and utterly awesome… He couldn’t help himself. And also, he burned that armchair…

Taehyung ran his fingers through Seokjin’s hair. No reaction, Seokjin was like dead.

„Jinnie,“ Taehyung purred to Seokjin’s ear. Still nothing. The doctor was more exhausted than Taehyung thought. Taehyung grabbed Seokjin’s  shoulder and shook him gently. „Jinnie baby, come on, wake up.“ He said softly. Seokjin growled, stirred and hid his face in the pillow.

Taehyung smiled and leaned to Seokjin. He rubbed the doctor’s shoulders with his thumbs. „Jinnie, I have coffee for you.“  He whispered. That caused Seokjin to turn from his stomach to his back, but his eyes were still closed. Taehyung the other’s chest and kissed his forehead. Then he pressed another kiss on Seokjin’s temple.

„Open your pretty eyes.“ Taehyung chirped. Seokjin obeyed and his eyes flattered open. He looked at Taehyung, but his eyes were barely open, he was so sleepy. Taehyung smiled. „Good morning, Jinnie.“ He said. Seokjin just hummed in response. Taehyung chuckled. „My, are you that tired?“ He asked and Seokjin smiled amusedly. Then he slowly sat u pand took the cup that was still on the nightstand.

Taehyung left the doctor alone. He wanted the doctor to enjoy his most favourite thing in calm and peace… And also, he needs to hide that amrchair… Not that it’s burned or something…

Taehyung moved the amrchair to his study and now he was standing in front of it, thinking what to do with it. He could just set it on fire. Afterall, you can’t see that it’s burned if it’s just a pile of ash…

He was about to grab matches, when he heard the door of Seokjin’s room being open. Taehyung rushed to his boyfriend to hug him. Seokjin smiled. „You are in trouble.“ Seokjin stated and kissed the other man. „What? Trouble? What are you talking about?“ Taehyung asked, pretending he doesn’t know about anything. Seokjin smirked. „You know that I will find it out.“ He placed his hands on Taehyung’s hips, a thing he started to really like.

„I seriously don’t know what are you talking about.“ Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.  Seokjin just patted Taehyung’s with a smile, let go of him and went to the kitchen.

Taehyung cursed quietly. God damn,why is he such a terrible liar when it comes to Jin?  That’s not fair!

He started walking to his study to do something with the damn armchair. „Jinnie, I have some work to do,“ he said loudly, so the doctor can hear him: „Please don’t go to my study.“

In the kitchen, Seokjin smiled for himself. Does Taehyung seriously think he didn’t notice that the armchair is missing? He shook his head with a smile and sighed.

 

 

Seokjin was sitting on a couch, leaning against Taehyung comfortably. He was relaxed, but Taehyung was stiff and seemed nervous. Seokjin had to smile. He turned to Taehyung. „You know I will find out what happened, right?“ He asked. „Jinnie, I seriously don’t know what are you talking about.“ Taehyung answered, trying to act normal. Seokjin raised his eyebrows. „Really?“ He questioned, smiling at the detective.Taehyung nodded. Seokjin was watching the other for a while. Taehyung could swear that he was sweating nervously.

„Okay.“ Seokjin said and turned back again. Taehyung breathed out, relieved. But he knew he was screwed. Seokjin will find out, if he hadn’t already. God save him if Seokjin already noticed.

„Don’t you think something is missing here?“ Seokjin suddenly asked, looking around the living room. Taehyung froze. Jinnie noticed, Jinnie is going to kill him, he is…

„I’m going nuts already.“ Seokjin shook his head and then he rested his head on Taehyung’s lap and closed his eyes.

Taehyung closed his eyes and threw his head back. Thank god Seokjin didn’t notice. He is going to live for a few more hours. Maybe he’ll fix that damn armchair in mean time.

Seokjin had to use all his self control not to start laughing. God, he  loved playing with Taehyung like that. He doesn’t need to have Taehyung’s detective skills to know that something happened to that armchair that is missing.

Of course he might just tell the detective that he know already. But…that would be no fun. And Seokjin wanted to play a little bit. That will teach the detective not to burn the furniture.

 

 

Seokjin kept walking around the apartment, making sure to always cross that little placet he armchair used to take.  Whenever he was walking by the place, he kept mumbling things like „I still think something’s missing here“ and similar phrases. It was making Taehyung shiver and he was so scared that he felt that he will tell Seokjin everything sooner or later.

„I must be strong.“ Taehyung kept telling himself: „I must be strong. He won’t notice. I will be safe.“

„Tae,“ Seokjin asked once: „Are you okay? You seem a little bit off.“ He had to kontrol himself not to start laughing. He watched Taehyung curve on the chair in the kitchen, trying to act normal. „Wh-what? I’m fine.“ Taehyung answered, his head leaning against his hand.

„Are you sure?“ Seokjin asked again. Taehyung nodded.

„I swear to god, he must be playing with me.“ Taehyung thought. He frowned.

 

 

Seokjin was cooking his lunch in the kitchen. Taehyung was there with him, sitting by the table and being bored to no end. Taehyung growled. He needs a case. And he needs it now!

„I want a case!“ Taehyung whined. „I need a case!!!“ He screamed. Seokjin smiled for himself. „How about a case of an armchair that suddenly disappeared.“ He thought, but he stayed quiet.

Suddenly, they heard the door bell. Taehyung got up from his chair annoyedly and wnet to open the door.

There was Jungkook. He handed Taehyung a few files. „Here.“ He told Taehyung: „To keep you busy.“ Taehyung looked on the files and then in one of them.

„You call these cases?“ Taehyung looked at Jungkook with disgust. „These are like puzzles for kids.“ He growled. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

„You can be a little helpfull, just do it.“ Jungkook said and went away.

Taehyung came back to the kitchen and smacked the files on the table. „Damn you, Ju…Ju…Damn that person!“ He yelled. Seokjin chuckled. „What?“ He wondered.

„That cop gave me stupid obvious cases.“ Taehyung told to the doctor.

„As obvious as where did that armchair go?“ Seokjin asked. Taehyung’s heart stopped beating. And the it started beating so much it could be visible on his chest.

„H-how…“ Taehyung stuttered.

„My darling, you think I’m stupid?“ Seokjin turned to the detective and took his face to his own hands. „You think I didn’t notice?“ Seokjin asked softly and tilted his head.

„I-I…I’m sorry.“ Taehyung mumbled. He knew what will come. Seokjin will kill him. He will kill him and he will make sure that it will look like an accident.

„Actually I’m sorry.“ Seokjin smiled. Sometimes he hated his sensitive personality. „I noticed in the morning. I was playing with you a bit.“ He confessed. Taehyung looked at Seokjin with his eyes open wide.

„You did what?!“ He screamed. Seokjin started laughing loudly and running away. Taehyung jumped up from the chair and started chasing after Seokjin. Seokjin ran to his room and before he could close the door and save himself, Taehyung got him. He pushed Seokjin down on the bed and sat astride on the detective, taking both Seokjin‘s hands to his one hand.

„You’ve been very naughty doctor.“ Taehyung said in low voice. Seokjin smirked. „Doesn’t that mean you should punish me?“ He raised his eyebrow. Taehyung smirked too.

„That’s what you’d like, right? You know what? Nothing.“ Taehyung answered, got up and started walking away. But then, he stopped and turned to Seokjin.

„I’m sorry, Jinnie.“ He said in sort of sad tone: „It was an accident.“ Seokjin smile dat the detective from the bed.

„I wanted to buy a new armchair anyway.“ He said. Taehyung gave the doctor a large bright smile.


I'm so sorry ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ I swear I didn't forget, I wanted to update earlier, but thing is happening in my life and I'm so happy about that thing that I just somehow didn't have time. I'm really sorry, I promise I will get better. I hope you didn't lose your hope about this series, I really want to continue. So thank you if you stayed and thatnk you for reading, I really love you guys <3