열셋. ☾

Life on the line

 


 

 

 

There was a slight rustling noise behind the door that woke Baekhyun up when it opened he saw Kyungsoo carrying Kai and placed him on the couch.

“What happened?” Baekhyun asked looking at his friends.

“Long story, can you get us some water?”

 

“Why am I still so tired after he is gone?” Kai asked eyes closed head on Kyungsoo thighs.

“It is late already, I am tired too” he was playing with Kai’s hair thanking Baekhyun for the water.

“Sooo..?” He was yawning “Wanna talk to me?”

“Actually can we all wait until morning with our talks?” Kyungsoo asked looking at Luhan with a slight smile.

 

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting behind the kitchen table for a few hours already watching every minute pass by. He was playing with his empty cup … third one already to be exact. Even Luhan was not there. Baekhyun groaned and supported his chin on the cold table looking at the clock.

“Morning” Kai said suddenly.

“Hardly a morning!” Baekhyun jumped up looking at Kai with furrowed eyebrows.

“Sorry, yesterday was … tiring” He said and took a cup of coffee smelling the fresh beans.

“What happened?”

“Tony happened,” Kai said, still smelling the coffee.

“Want to talk me through that?”

“Why not,” he said and turned over sitting behind the table. “You were right about Tony and his way of talking or whatever.”

“Yeah and this is why I am still tired as hell” Kai finished the story with a huge yawn.

“You left out the best part,” Luhan said and came closer. “The kiss you guys shared”

“What?” Kai said feeling his face growing hot.

“Are you blushing?” Baekhyun asked tilting his head.

“We kissed,” Kyungsoo said finally stepping into the room after listening for a while.

“You what?” Baekhyun jumped up and hugged them.

“Does this mean your challenge is done?” Baekhyun asked Luhan.

“Yeeeeah, that is what I wanted to talk about” Luhan scratched his chin.

“The reason I was here … well, you two didn’t meet each other so they sent me to help you guys.”

“What?” Baekhyun was jumping around the room, “What is going on?”

“Shhh” Kyungsoo shushed him looking back at Luhan.

“So, I am pretty much done here,” he said looking at Baekhyun.

“How much?” Kai asked

“A week?” Luhan said with a shrug.

“Well then!” Kyungsoo sat down and took a cup in his shaky hands.

“Is he going away?” Baekhyun asked with teary eyes when he suddenly felt a pair of hands around him.

“In a week” Kai smiled softly. “We shall do something for him” he whispered.

“Luhan,” Kyungsoo looked at him holding into Baekhyun. “remember you told me you wanted to go to the sea?”

“Yesssss?” He said with huge eyes feeling happiness crawling back to him.

“Tomorrow we are going on a trip,” He said making everybody excited.

“I am going to pack!” Baekhyun shouted happily and ran to home Luhan following him.