DARA GO GO!!!!

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ yes sir. The meeting is confirmed to be by exactly 8 o’clock. Please be on time.” I merely hanged the cellphone up when it rang again. And I picked it again for the 12 time in just one hour. “hello.” I said trying to sound more cheerful than I am. “this is Ms. Park, Mr. Kwon’s personal assistant, how can I help you?...please let me check… no… actually his schedule is full until 2018… yes I am afraid we can’t cancel any meetings… I will check with him… I will call you if this turns out well.. thank you, goodbye.”

Sigh.

The clock read 9 o’clock.

Unbelievable.

It was only one hour of duty, and it felt like a year.

I relaxed my shoulders a bit and begun typing again. Lots of Emails to be sent and meetings to be arranged and money to exchange…

And I am just dealing with jiyong’s business.

No wonder BIGBANG are always busy.

However…

This workplace…

The atmosphere…

It is a huge company, super illuminated with lots of people working, not just men in black, but also secretaries and beautiful ladies to welcome you on the front gate…

International investors, good looking people, businessmen…

Honestly, I was expecting a mafia dungeon… but this is more of a luxurious headquarter.

I was so busy and focused on the pile of papers in front of me when someone whistled.

“Dara! Sand-Dara.”

It was Daesung. Smiling as always. “how is it? Being a secretay I mean.”

“not so awful… I guess…”

“wrong answer.” He laughed. “you should have said… Terrible. We all know it is. Don’t over work yourself. You can stop at any moment. There are hundreds of secretaries here ready to take the spot.”

“well… I am Sandara Park. I won’t give up.”

Riiiiing riiiiing.

Great.

I should tell Jiyong to get prepared for the meeting. “…” I sighed checking the schedule . “You have to go with him Dae, right?”

“yeah, sadly. Call him out , we don’t want to be late.” He winked. “you know what they say, the last one dies.”

He wasn’t serious right?

I laughed then got up quickly.

The last thing I wanted was to face the consequences if he meant what he said.

****

“so… first you need to sign these papers.. here…. And here.” He signed without ever looking at me, busy using his phone. “ those are the summary of the projects to be presented here today.” I handed him a heavy document. “for now” I checked my watch. “Daesung-ssi is waiting outside for you, we need to meet the Japanese investors.”

“okay. Thank you.” He nodded coldly, getting up.

Wow.

So he was a businessman in the end. A cold businessman.

The two guys greeted each other before walking to the meeting room.

I walked behind them calmly.

When we reached the door, Jiyong turned in a slow motion. “you need to go in with me. you don’t have to do anything , just sit by the desk, in the corner, with the investor’s wife.” He closed his eyes for a second “they should be here by now.”

“yes sir.” I bowed.

As long as I can keep watching him. No problem.

Another bodyguard whispered something to Daesung, causing him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter