Caught

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hopped into the shower immediately feeling relieved but nowhere near relaxed. It was hard to feel at ease knowing I had Arvin-like monsters walking around, freely.

I’d never gotten so much action in my life. But moving where actual mafia lived, breathing the same air and walking the same ground was another level of “action”.

I changed into a short red dress and slipped on a pair of flats.

Flat in case I had to run. High heels are not quite mafia girl thing.

Jiyong had told me repeatedly to wait calmly in my room until someone comes to take me.

And I did so for a good full minute. Then I got bored and curious.

Suddenly the trouble maker inside of me started to move and I couldn’t hold it much longer.

I opened the door and stepped into the hallway to see no one waiting there.

Maybe this place isn’t as exciting as I thought.

“So boring” I sighed.

 

I had 2 options: follow GD’s orders and wait. OR give myself a very quick tour.

 

I stopped for a moment.

I had a flashback to the old dark days.

The last time I acted on my own things went… awry.

 

But that’s one thing. People grow up they change. Let’s not dig the past. Am a different mature person today! Nothing could ever tempt me. I mean I wouldn’t risk my life and sneak around this huge mansion aimlessly looking until some bloody mafia kills me.

 

 

2 minutes later.

 

My curiosity took the best of me and I found I was already wandering around.

With every step I felt like I grew closer to death, but it was too late to go back now. “come on sandara. Don’t be a coward.” I tried to convince myself. I went through a maze of halls and completely lost my way. Every corner looked like to the last. I walked and walked for about 3O minutes in the same flat, surrounded by closed doors. In the end, I managed to reach the stairs, I headed down and was in a big hallway.

Probably the creepiest hallway ever. It was incredibly spacious yet COMPLETELY empty like not a single piece of furniture was there to be seen.

Whoever designed thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter