what now?

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer’s POV

“I feel kind of trapped in a hole! Every time we think it’s over another problem pops out of the blue.” Daesung stated angrily.

“Means we need to work harder” TOP responded as cold as ever.

“There is nothing we can work harder on, hyung! We hit a dead end!”

“True. We can’t just risk our lives to protect something we don’t know. I never felt this pissed in my life.” Seungri agreed.

“Did you hear from Jiyong?” TOP changed the subject.

“He will come back soon.” Tayeang said playing with his phone “and that girl too. She is coming with him. Men whispered words about them. They are saying she seduced him.”

“Sandara isn’t like that. She is…” Seungri tried to correct him.

“She is trouble maker. And we need to make her a fake identity and send her home before she makes another deadly mistake.” TOP interrupted.

“It’s too late.” Tayeang put his phone down.

“What do you mean?”

“do you think hyung would spend hours with someone he doesn’t’ care about. He visits her on daily basis. And whether it’s true or not. We can’t send her away without his consent.”

“She is a weakness. Nobody needs a weak soldier.” His disapproval was evident.

“Or a dead one.” Seungri threatened.

“Watch your mouth rat!” TOP couldn’t take it anymore he got up holding him by his shirt but the others managed to stop them.

“It’s the worst time to fight. Our enemies are everywhere, waiting for that one mistake to rip us apart! so as much as you want to play your delinquent games think about boss.” Daesung screamed. And it was the first time he rose his voice in front of them. “Save this energy for the actual fight”

Silence.

“Am sorry. Am just tired.” Seungri’s tone had gone from angry to sad. “I just want to have a break for a few days.”

“Not yet.” Daesung insisted.

“Why?”

“I received another call. We have another mission.”

“Are you kidding me? What next? He wants the door? Or maybe some sort of a box?”

“Say it again, and I will kick your disrespectful ”

“sorry.” He didn’t’ mean it “I just want some time off. I mean it has been the worst two weeks of my life.” He let a sigh “I don’t know why we are doing this and I don’t care as long as we get paid. But…”

“But?”

“I have a bad feeling.”

“One we have the upper hand. Two executing orders is nonnegotiable. Three do never forget number one rule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter