Secretary Sandara Park

Dara Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For weeks I endured the pressure of living with 5 gangsters pulling me down. The worst part was that I had to deal with Seungri’s suspicious look.

Cooking wasn’t a big deal since Taeyang liked to help sometimes, but that didn’t change the fact he liked to pull childish pranks on me.

I mean yesterday he mixed Ketchup with my shampoo, do you know how disgusting it was?

He even put all sorts of insects in my food, and I almost swallowed one.

Surviving is no easy task.

Maybe I shouldn’t have put salt in his cup. I sighed.

As for the time being…

I am kinda busy typing 35 pages Jiyong handed me earlier. I don’t get a word, actually, it was in Germany , and he said it was too important so he could only trust me.

That wasn’t too bad, at least I got myself something to save me from boredom in this empty house.

The guys have breakfast and dinner. Else they are out all day, and most of the times, all night too. I wonder what kind of troubles they put themselves into every day. whatever they are doing, it makes them happy. And I have no idea how bad they are as gangsters, but in this house, I know they are a bunch of crazy playful kids, who like to bully me.

***

“Sandara.” Jiyong started as we were eating dinner. “it has been two weeks for you here, aren’t you bored?”

He knows me.

“well… since you are asking…” I think I blushed “I…”

“she is fine hyung! She is alive! She shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter