Worrying?

Yet another story.

 

It was nearing the end of winter break. By that time, Seungho was almost just completely in love with Gyuri. He would go to the cafe as much as possible, occasionally dragging Byunghee along for company. He would pick a seat where he could see Gyuri most clearly. He often stared at her, always with his signature smile. When Gyuri is not doing any work, she would smile back at Seungho, and the two would blush and look away. They would communicate via text messages and online chat when they could not see each other.
 
When Byunghee was with Seungho, he would often about Gyuri. "Hyung ah~ When are you getting married? kekeke XD" or "Would you let me have her? Tchhahah XD" Byunghee would just crack up everytime and Seungho would just blush and tell him off, "Yah Byunghee! Please don't be like that to hyung T_T" It was too funny to look at Seungho's expression. Seungho secretly prayed hard everyday to be in the same class as Gyuri for the next school year. Of course he wanted to be in the same class as Byunghee, too.
 
Unfortunately for Junhyung, Jiyeon was not so sure about his feelings for her. Since Junhyung was considerably popular, Jiyeon thought it would be quite logical to think that he was a playboy who just pleased all the girls. She often pondered over the text message she got from Junhyung, thinking of all the possibilities of what he was thinking. Little did she know, he was planning carefully to win her heart over completely.
 
As for Jonghyun, Byunghee, Key, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany, they had not found their potential other half just yet. For Yoona, she had always wished to have a boyfriend who she could talk to, depend on and be with. As for Byunghee, he appears to be quite a flirt, always teasing girls, but in fact he wants to get a steady girlfriend that is not just child's play. Meanwhile, they're worrying about class placement results out pretty soon.
 
[Jonghyun's POV]
 
"Omo, omo, tomorrow the class placement results are gonna be out! Aish I hope I don't get into some class with the Wooyoung or Taecyeon. Those attention-grabbing people! They irritate me! What if I don't get any female friends because of them? I'll pray hard," I told Junhyung. He narrowed his eyes and looked straight at me, "Are you sure it's female friends and not Jessica only? Tsk, tsk. Don't lie! Lying is bad for health!" Jonghyun saw Jessica at a basketball game when he went to support Joon at an interschool competition, and Jessica was part of the school's cheerleading team. Well, she's actually a dancer but a few of them are chosen to be in the cheerleading team.
 
"Yahhh Junhyung! How many times have I told you! It was only one look in the eye during that game! It doesn't mean anything!" I was pretty worked up. Junhyung just chuckled at my reaction, "It doesn't mean anything? LOL look at your reaction, yeobo! Aish, face it man, you like her." Right. I like her just because I felt different when I looked her in the eyes? Do I really like her? I suppose not. Or, I hope not. Quickly changing the topic, "Yeobo ah, aren't you worried about the class placement?" "Oh, I only wish to be in the same class as you again, and..." He suddenly cut off and blushed. "Ahh I know, Jiyeon right? Hahahahaha! No need to be shy man, go for it!" I said to him, kinda teasing him. He probably wanted me to stop talking about that so well, being the great friend I am, I changed the topic again.
 
I asked him, "Anyone you don't want to be in the same class as?" He got totally agitated and slammed the table, "THAT F-ING JOON AND SEULONG! They probably think they're the best just because they're the captains of basketball and track. Tsk. Walking around the school with tons of girls staring, they think they give off some special aura? Thinking about them makes me angry. Aish." I was rather taken aback. But I agree with him. Joon used to be my best buddy. Until he became the team captain, he dumped me for girls. What a great buddy. Year 1 was a really bad experience for the both of us, with such retards in our class. Hopefully we don't see them in Year 3, well, along with Wooyoung.